1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi DancingDann93, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Sid809

Sid809 New Member

Hi, I am Sid. 37 from Australia. New to the forum and looking for like minded friends. I am obsessed with baseball and classic cars. I am looking forward to meeting friends. Cheers.

4. Neophyte

Hi Sid, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

Sid809 likes this.
  5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to IB. You'll make lots of friends here.

Sid809 likes this.
  6. Sensual4famnmore

Sensual4famnmore Trusted Member

Hi I am a mid 50s single professional that is open minded and non judging. Am not currently active in the lifestyle however found out that many generations before me that it was believed that the lifestyle did exist in family. Though that I am not active I tend to view things in very balanced way. I fully understand and appreciate those currently active as this is a very special love. Not to be looked at lightly but in an environment that is enjoyed by those closest to you.

D.C. Barnet and PeterThePiper like this.
  7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

JustWatching likes this.
  8. JustWatching

JustWatching Trusted Member

Hello,

I am JustWatching. I am 43 years old, and live in the US of A. I have been married for many years, though our relationship has taken a tumble for the last 3 years, to the point where we are just trying to rebuild a friendship. Though I do not have any family members or practice, I am an open minded person, that has always bee interested in what makes people tick. Though I have no stories to tell, I am always curious of other's decisions about how they enjoy life, hence why I just like to sit, listen, and watch, or observe life, with open eyes, and open mind.

PeterThePiper likes this.
  9. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Pleased to see you join. Always nice to have members from around the world I guess.

JustWatching likes this.
  10. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

JustWatching likes this.
  11. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Account Deleted

Hi all I am Tam and Kev is my brother we have been enjoying family love for about 3 yrs

12. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Account Deleted

Hi peterthepiper told you we would follow you. We just have to get use to here lol

PeterThePiper likes this.
  13. PeterThePiper

I thank you so much, & hope I don't let you down. lol. Its nice to have friends. Like you, this is new to me, but I am actively participating, hopefully in a productive way, & wont be that belong before I can share family pics etc. Jennifer was well impressed when I told her some of our friends were here, so that's nice.

markieboy and Tamkev1 like this.
  14. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Account Deleted

We love having friends like you all it’s a very comfortable feeling

markieboy and PeterThePiper like this.
  15. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Account Deleted

Is all your daughters involved with sex with you two?

16. PeterThePiper

Indeed it is.

Tamkev1 likes this.
  17. Sensual4famnmore

Sensual4famnmore Trusted Member

Think that it is most beautiful that you and your brother share the gift of love with each other.

PeterThePiper and Tamkev1 like this.
  18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Neophyte

Hi Sensual4famnmore, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

20. Neophyte

Hi JustWatching, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

JustWatching likes this.