1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Bad Aftertaste?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TouchingMyPussy, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchingMyPussy

TouchingMyPussy Account Deleted

I don't know why I react this way, but after masturbating and having an orgasm, I always immediately feel uncomfortable and a little disgusting, and like I've wasted precious time, especially after a very long session. At that moment I want nothing more to do with sex/masturbating and then go off to do other things.

I'm not religious or immature sexually (i'm 23 and female) so there's no guilt involved whatsoever. I know masturbating is normal yada yada, so it's not that kind of thing. I just don't know what it is though...anyone else get the same way after cumming? You just feel a bit gross and uncomfortable/unhappy about it and then quickly move on with your day? I wish I didn't have that reaction because even though there's obviously no way i'm going to stop masturbating, it's just an unpleasant part of the experience. Makes me reluctant to cum.

curiousFred and LaHotJoe like this.
  2. LaHotJoe

LaHotJoe Trusted Member

Very interesting, I don't know that I've heard of this before. My only frustration is when I don't cum, or so I suppose.
    I'm curious if you could dig dipper in the future to try and figure it out. Do you feel this way after having sex?

3. TouchingMyPussy

I've never had sex so I can't answer that question. I hope I wouldn't, because that would kind of suck. Especially if I were to finish first. I wouldn't want to disappoint my partner by having a hard time finishing them off, but I have a feeling that wouldn't happen. I know pleasure works very differently when there's someone else involved as opposed to just masturbating by yourself. Maybe I wouldn't react this way and I'd remain turned on, or at least happy to continue pleasing my partner even if my own arousal has disappeared. Who knows.

Either way, I just don't like the fact that I feel uncomfortable with myself after masturbating. A lot of the time I actually prefer to just keep teasing myself without ever having the intent to orgasm, because then I never get that guilty or unwelcome feeling. Plus it's sometimes fun to remain aroused for long periods throughout the day, but y'know. It is what it is.

LaHotJoe likes this.
  4. LaHotJoe

LaHotJoe Trusted Member

Well, I find it interesting. Also, it seems to be something that only you figure out, if you wish to. The guilt part is the issue because I guess I don't understand your meaning of "uncomfortable". That could be so many different things. I suppose you could masturbate with someone; tell them what you feel like afterwards. I don't know but I think you should try to solve it because it seems to matter too you. What do you think?

5. TouchingMyPussy

I'm not sure. Maybe it's something to do with the particular fetishes I have and feeling uncomfortable or guilty about indulging in those. But at the same time, I think I remember having these uncomfortable "aftertastes" of masturbating before I even got into those particular fetishes. Really not sure. Maybe i'll have to google it. But your'e right, I think it's something only I can figure out and see if I can resolve. I was just curious if there's anyone else who experiences this too. I'm sure there is in the world, even if none respond here. :)

As for masturbating with someone else, gosh, I would love to, lol. I'm hoping I can find a friend with benefits at some point. That's just a little difficult for someone who already has anxiety issues though, especially social anxiety. :p But no matter. I'm getting a lot better about that and have been making leaps and bounds of progress. But that's another topic for another day. Lol.

LaHotJoe likes this.
  6. LaHotJoe

LaHotJoe Trusted Member

I hope we both can find that friend as well, that would make for a AWESOME Friday! I use to suffer a bit from anxiety but not the same as yours.
    I have a theory about the aftertaste but can discuss it here, and it's a bummer.

7. TouchingMyPussy

Well once I have PM's available to me then we can always discuss it that way. Try sending me a message, someone else did and I think I might be able to respond already. Not sure.

8. LaHotJoe

LaHotJoe Trusted Member

I'll give it a shot

9. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Not trying to be supe nosey here but what type of fetish do you have touchmypussy that could be so bad as to cause all that? If you would rather not say I understand or if you would just rather not post it on public side send me a pm. Or just tell me to F off lol. Like I said not trying to be super nosey just curious is all.

10. Kdean54

Kdean54 Account Deleted

Dont letcit make u feel bad or off, u can overcome it

11. Biker

Biker Trusted Member

What about frequency of masturbation? Maybe it happens too often.
    I had no sexual life until marriage at 26 years old and first years of puberty masturbated 2-3 times a day. I felt shame and prostration very often. Later I reduced frequency to one time a week. Surprisingly all became better - mood, strength of orgasm and satisfaction.

12. Big Spanker

Big Spanker Trusted Member

I feel like I've wasted my time, but that's because I'd rather be doing it for real.

I had not masturbated since January 1st. The longest I have ever abstained. I love how hard and solid my cock feels after going without for so long, solid as an oak. I feel extremely verile and super horny.

But this morning I stroked and teased myself a little too long and well...hopped in the shower and will try to go at least a month.

It's frustrating, but like I say I like how much hornier it makes me.

13. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Masturbation is a very normal activity, no one should feel bad or guilty about that. If you are feeling bad, it may be a hang up from
    religious instruction, fear of being caught by parents, so many reasons.
    Just relax and enjoy the pleasure of the whole business.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.