1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Army Veteran

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by longing4sis, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Did anyone else hear about this. I read this and it really pissed me off. I couldn't believe it.

Army Veteran Facing Jail Time for Hanging US Flag on VA Facility Fence

A 74-year-old U.S. Army veteran is facing jail time for hanging an American flag on the fence at a VA facility in Los Angeles.
    Bob Rosebrock, who served in the military from 1965-1967, protested the treatment of homeless veterans by hanging a six-inch American flag on the fence outside the Greater Los Angeles Veterans Affairs facility on Memorial Day.
    However, since he posted the flag without permission, he is facing a trial and six months in prison.
    Rosebrock and his attorney Robert Sticht joined fellow military veteran Pete Hegseth Saturday on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

Read Full Article
    "This is really amazing cause all we're doing is displaying the American flag," Rosebrock said.
    The watchdog organization Judicial Watch has stepped in to help Rosebrock fight the charge, appealing to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
    Rosebrock and Sticht said they hope the Trump administration will take a stand against the VA's policy.
    "This should be an outrage to not only all Americans but to our president," Sticht said. "How in the world can you prosecute and attempt to jail someone for hanging the American flag?"
    Watch the full interview above, and share your thoughts in the comments section.

There is a video that goes with this story so if you would like to watch it here is the link.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/04/army-veteran-jail-time-hanging-american-flag-va-fence

2. villager

villager Trusted.Member

that is just so wrong , how could the V A hope to win that case , bunch of asshole's .

longing4sis likes this.
  3. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

I totally agree. I don't see any court ever letting this go to trial, when there are people out there burning our flag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.