1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Age difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carol, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mintal

mintal Trusted Member

20 younger than me and 12 years older than me

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Dreofanarchy

Dreofanarchy Uncle looking for his niece

Well I was just about 18 and she was 48. Was seeing a older guy in his late 50’s before that. Youngest was 18 and I’m 34 now

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. NightBarman111

NightBarman111 Trusted Member

11 years

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Justaguypt6

Justaguypt6 Trusted Member

My first real sexual relationship was with a woman who lived across the street from me when I was in school. If I recall, I had just finished 12 grade. (I was 18)

Anyways, she was in her early 60’s, and lots of fun. It started out innocent enough, where I would come watch TV at her house (her TV was in the bedroom or her one bedroom apartment). It eventually turned into her preforming oral on me, and then eventually a full on sexual relationship. She allowed me in her ass numerous times, but only after she would smoke a little weed first.

I’m glad she taught me all that, and taught me about safe sex eventually. It sure got my attention when she told me I would have gotten girls my age pregnant a dozen times or more if I was cumming in them.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Brutus58, l4a1 and stepdad22 like this.
  5. ole dog 456

ole dog 456 Trusted.Member

nice neighbor !!

6. Justaguypt6

The interesting thing was that her son would play around with his girlfriend when we all went to the pool. (He was kinda transient, and stayed with her on occasion) Her son and his girlfriend would kinda laugh and carry on, as they knew I was fingering her under the water.

We would all go back to the apartment and she would take me to the bedroom. (One bedroom apartment) when we had finished, she would go to the living room and tell her son that he could take the bedroom now. Literally, her son was fucking his girlfriend in front of his mom, while she told him this. I remember him walking into the bedroom several times, but naked towing his girlfriend. He had a HUGE dick.

Her name was Julie, and she has since passed away. I will never forget her.

hairyballs, Brutus58 and l4a1 like this.
  7. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I would like to her a lot more about this
    I would love to hear a lot more about this , perhaps you should start your own thread .

l4a1 likes this.
  8. stepdad22

Do you know if he ever played around with his Mum ?

9. Justaguypt6

I couldn’t tell you, but it sure seemed curious that they had such an intimate relationship. She had no problem being fingered by the neighbor kid in front of her son. She also had no problem approaching her son, while he was banging his girlfriend. Ironically, several times my load was still running out of her when she went to the living room.

I wish I would have pursued this more. But I was young, dumb, stoned out of my mind most days, and just happy to be getting laid on the regular.

10. stepdad22

That is cool my friend , but I really think that if you started a thread about this describing everything from the start it would be a fantastic story .

Shane69 likes this.
  11. kshs5992

kshs5992 New Member

10 years. Girl from work

12. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

19 yrs.

13. Mixaxsgz

Mixaxsgz Trusted Member

10 years for me

14. quiqueboy

quiqueboy Trusted Member

For me it's been a 30 years difference. I don't know why I am attracted to much older females than my age but it's been a turn on for a long time. I am 40 years old and fantasize about having sex with a female on her 80s, possibly on her 90s is she is still active. :)

15. smeed

smeed Trusted Member

8 years

16. man73

man73 New Member

My second wife is 24 years my senior. I'm 46.

17. Toy

Toy New Member

32 years older than me. She was a lovely woman. :)

18. PatiriciaJ

PatiriciaJ Trusted Member

My brother was and is 4 years younger.

northernman and Akbloke like this.
  19. itsbubbababy

itsbubbababy Trusted Member

My ex was 10 years older...great sex though.

20. Crane22

Crane22 Dolla Dolla Bill Yall

33 years older

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.