1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Acts of Stupidity

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

I seem to remember that she had actually checked with government officials and got their blessing on it prior to installation.

Significantly different than Trump's illegal activity.

2. Daddy's Home

OMG! Some people have no idea what they are even talking about, IMHO.

First off, the documents, whether classified or not, we're not his to take. Please read up on the law.

He was informed on multiple occasions that they were not his to take and therefore had to return them.

He failed to do so. Was finally forced to do so, failed to produce all of them.

He then tried to force his attorney to perjure herself by saying all documents had been returned - she wrote it in a way to save herself from the lie

He was informed again that he had not returned all the documents [liar, liar]

They finally had to raid Mar-a-lago to get the files.

Trump and the MAGA-Republicans then went on a rampage of lies, each more far-fetched than the last. Absolutely none of it even close to being possible.

Then claiming Trump was able to declassify anything he wanted just by thinking it!

Then saying he had a standing order that anything he took home (again, not that it mattered because he still didn't have the right to take them). A standing order, mind you, that no one remembers or has any proof of ever being given.

Let's say he actually did that, what a fucking stupid thing to do! There is absolutely no rational defense for being that careless.

How, honestly, how can any person even support Trump?

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

C'Mon!
    She checked with Obama's Cabinet for approval. All of whom backed her 100% when the Beghazi incident happened.
    She was just another Democrat who all the other Democrats supported.

It would be the same if Pelosi today "asked" for permission. Of course she would get 100% approval no matter how bad of an idea it was.

4. Daddy's Home

Was she or was she not found innocent? Was she or was she not admonished for her actions?

You are beating a dead horse! You should really focus your anger at Trump and his enabling sycophants for the shit they pulled, and yourself for falling for his cons...IMHO.

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The price she paid was only in reputation. But even that was minimal as the idiots of NY elected her as a Senator.

No anger at Trump. He was (is) crass and has no political charisma, but he put the people of the USA first and kicked
    the parasitical countries off our tit.
    Evened the trade imbalance, and in doing so, we had a boom in industry starting once again.

6. Daddy's Home

Trump always has and always will only put Trump first!

How many people has he let burn? [edit-name calling]

Lian likes this.
  7. Daddy's Home

Got it

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

All politicians put themselves first. That is world wide.
    One has to have quite the ego just to want to get into a political position.

Symbiont likes this.
  9. Daddy's Home

I disagree that all politicians put themselves first.

I have known many, many politicians at all levels of government. They may have big egos, but they don't all put themselves first.

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Let me amend that.
    They all put their political career first!

11. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Stupidity and egoism is part of Human Nature, and politicians just have more power, so we see their mistakes more than common people, because we see 'em everywhere

Daddy's Home likes this.
  12. Daddy's Home

Many do, yes...but certainly not all.

Side note: love your profile post.

Dane likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Wow, this is a statement, generic in nature, that I can agree with.

Dane likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Tell me the name of one politician that doesn't put themselves first.

15. Daddy's Home

You bet, Patti Murray. For a Republican, how about former Congress member Dave Reichert?

Provided you with a bonus one because I am a giver.

16. Neophyte

I don't know either one. Checked Patty Murray, senior senator from Washington state. Votes almost exclusively along party lines. Tendencies towards activism, high taxes, big government, and environmental causes. Campaign donations from high tech, lawyers, unions, and activist groups. Rated as Progressive. Stances for pro-illegal emigrant, pro-abortion, anti-fossil fuels, anti-gun, pro-government, pro-environment, pro-social services, anti-business, pro-censorship, pro-unions, anti-accountability of politicians, pro-globalism, anti-balance budget, pro-LGBQ, pro-BLM, pro-Antifa, anti-police. Nothing I see in her bio gives the impression that she puts others over herself.

Dane and Lian like this.
  17. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  18. Neophyte

19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Hate the USA? Fucking stay there.

20. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Yet the rainbow haired weirdo is claiming he made some kind of deal. Days ago now.