1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If You've Done Incest, Have You Stopped Or Continued?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindBlaze82, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clitmaster2006

Clitmaster2006 Trusted Member

Right on that's what we like to hear give them boys as much pussy as they can Handel love a girl that shares

luvintouch, isherwood69 and moldiver like this.
  2. Bubba-Z

Bubba-Z Account Deleted

Yes I still do on the odd occasion as it presents itself. My Aunt and a couple of cousins. Would like to try with my mother. Maybe someday.

luvintouch and isherwood69 like this.
  3. ntxtrooper

ntxtrooper Account Deleted

Stopped, worried we would be caught then I left for the military

isherwood69 likes this.
  4. Tasty-Mel

Tasty-Mel Momma's Girl :)

Mom and I are still going strong. :)
    I still date occasionally, with her blessing, but it's usually nothing too serious. I'd only start a relationship with someone who is comfortable with my relationship with my mother.

5. Steven Pan

Steven Pan New Member

Never stopped :p

6. Glaing

Glaing Trusted Member

I had sex with my cuz, but it stopped when she got married. Shame.

Hood, villager and (deleted member) like this.
  7. pippo03197

pippo03197 Trusted Member

With my sister... Many years have passed and we continue our incestuous relationship.
    We feel so linked together every time we do it...

Hood, luvintouch, shyeyes and 5 others like this.
  8. darkplaces1903

darkplaces1903 Trusted Member

Ended with cousin but only because of distance. Still have the occasional fondle and stroke at family reunions

luvintouch, isherwood69 and villager like this.
  9. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

You cannot mention ages below eighteen..."when we were just 9-10ish"... (Give me a break!)o_O You were referring to your Supper reservations, weren't you!:oops:

10. Bigblue1986

Bigblue1986 Account Deleted

My sexual experience with my sister ended over 30 years ago but I would so like to do it one more time

isherwood69, spinny, jimmyL55 and 3 others like this.
  11. Shield Wife

Shield Wife Love is love no mater what shape of form it takes.

With my dad until I married, and now with my son. No intention in stopping any time soon.

12. villager

villager Trusted.Member

started with my cousin's in the early 70s , stopped when I went into the service , I ended up getting discharged and got a job offer in another state and didn't get back to my home state for a many year's , didn't get together with the family till we all met up at a wedding and then I started to see more and more of them . then while at a family B.B.Q my younger cousin said she wanted to have a few word's , well after a long talk and quite a few drink's , it turn's out that she and her other cousin had found out that we had been together at different time's in the past . how they got to talk about that sort of thing I never did find out , and that they now wanted to know if I was open to seeing if we could get back together . it didn't happen over night it took some time to find out if we felt the same way as we had back then , but I am very happy to say I see my to loverly ladies on a regular basis . I am a very lucky man and they let me know it .

13. jimmyL55

jimmyL55 Account Deleted

When I was a teenager I used to masturbate with my sister. We did it together for a while and then stopped and that was that. We both went to college, got married and raised our families. Then a few years ago, my sister's husband died. I started visiting her regularly to keep her company while she went through grieving. About a year after her husband's death, my sister started to drop hints that she was missing having a man in her life, missing the physical intimacy. One evening, I visited, had a few drinks and we talked about our teenage years when we experimented masturbating. I asked if she wanted to do it again. At first she said no, but as I was getting ready to leave, she changed her mind. So, we got comfortable on the couch and after a few nervous giggles, we started to masturbate in front of each other. We had only been at it for a few minutes, when my sister got up, kind of pushed me back on the couch and climbed on top of me. Suddenly, we were fucking, something we never did before. It was probably the best sex I had in decades. I now visit my sister regularly on Sundays after church (my wife doesn't go). That's a 40-year gap between the teenage years and now. I guess incest can stop and start again....

LOLOLOLOL, Gracui, villager and 8 others like this.
  14. jon57

jon57 deceased loving brother and friend

Continued over last 40 plus years. A great relationship with my sister.

15. Gypsy

Gypsy Trusted Member

Continued 2+ years

16. londonboy49

londonboy49 Account Deleted

Started young with my grand parents. Aunt and cousin became involved and then cousin's daughter. Now involved in OPI.

17. valentinebunny

valentinebunny Daddy's Little Bunny

still runnin strong

18. shyeyes

shyeyes Trusted Member

Continued.

They say happiness is not a destination, it's a journey. As we are enjoying our journey our bond is bcoming stronger each day.

19. kylie

kylie Trusted Member

Yes. I have 'done incest' and still continue and want to continue.
    There is nothing wrong with incest.
    Incest is a normal & natural sexual preference and the sooner people realise this, the better society will be.
    The only qualification I would put on this is that it should be consenual, but this is then more about sex itself than sexual preference.

20. Bigblue1986

Bigblue1986 Account Deleted

Feel the same way about there nothing wrong with incest as long as it consensual

luvintouch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.