1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If You've Done Incest, Have You Stopped Or Continued?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindBlaze82, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindBlaze82

WindBlaze82 Trusted Member

I stopped. I got in trouble when I was a kid, and I know I'm not the only one who's ever done that with their cousin/s.

Hamhanded, villager, kool69 and 4 others like this.
  2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Continued! Our bonding is at the highest level possible!;)

3. Mek

Mek Trusted.Member

Stopped, but not by my choice. My sister decided to end it, and we fell out afterwards and didn't speak for ages. We talk now, but its always quite awkward and we don't always get on.

4. Gazbot

Gazbot Account Deleted

My cousins and I continued until our early 20's... the sexual side of it petered out due in part to the tyranny of distance, and also as our everyday lives supplanted what we had enjoyed together. The female cousin would likely be amenable to a rekindling if we found ourselves single, but our last interlude had been while she was in a "conventional" relationship, and led to feelings of guilt on her part... and some shame on mine for having caused her turmoil.

My male cousin and I remain the greatest of friends, but don't look to each other for sexual release, nor do we discuss it, for whatever reason.

5. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

Stopped with my sister. I left home, and it fizzled out. Attempts to rekindle were unsuccessful. Having discussed it with her recently I know she has no interest in the topic. However it left an indelible legacy on me.

Hood, FHck24, luvintouch and 4 others like this.
  6. Lord_Eldritch

Lord_Eldritch Trusted.Member

Continued.. heading towards 20 years... It wasn't easy, but here we are...

7. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

Never stopped.

toy

Carol, D Jones, Hood and 7 others like this.
  8. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

After 20 plus years with my son, I have have ended it, for the reasons Jerrisgirl gave. We want our marriage to be exclusive to each other. And he is quite okay with it so I feel better about ending it. My brother and I haven't had sex since before Christmas and it has always be recreational anyway, so no problem there. And there is a religious aspect to our decision, too. We will never truly know how God feels about gay marriage until our time comes to stand before him. I want our marriage to honor Him in every other way that we can. No outside distractions.

9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well done girls. You have obviously had much discussion and thought the whole situation out with all members of your family involved. I can only wish you both the utmost of happiness with eachother. For my money, the decision that you have gone for a gay marriage is your business and I'm happy for you. I agree that we will never know untill that fatefull moment when we stand before God will we know how he feels about it. (In fact, I don't know anyone that has come back from standing before him to tell me wether or not he exists?) Who knows what the future holds for us all. You may yet get back together with your previous partners...???

Love you both. Cheers

10. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Thank you, Akbloke. I appreciate your words and thoughts. You have been a great friend. I can only reiterate what Carol said. We don't know the future. And we can only try to live the other parts of our lives as God wants. I feel He put the love she and I share in our hearts. You don't just wake up and decide to love someone.
    Love, Jerri

11. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

It never hurts to clean your slate prior to a new commitment. Remember to not toss away your memories, as those have
    brought you to this juncture in your lives. :);):cool::D

12. Mek

Mek Trusted.Member

Girls, it is my belief that God, in what ever form, is most conserned about reproduction and the development of the next generation. After all, our entire physical, genetic and mental biology is geared towards making this happen, which can be no mere coincidence. So as both of you have achieved this, then I am entirely confident that neither the God you believe in nor your own consiences should ever hold anything against you when your time comes.

I am the possessor of an analytical mind so I often argue against the existance of supreme deities, but I cannot argue against nature, and you have fulfilled all that nature has intended for you so far, so have no fear. I think you can both relax, enjoy your lives together and live life to the full.

13. AlexandraIncest

AlexandraIncest Account Deleted

I have sex with my dad and brother. No plans stopping.

14. Runner

Runner Account Deleted

Lucky guys.

luvintouch, isherwood69, Hood and 3 others like this.
  15. spinny

spinny Account Deleted

It would be nice to have you as my daughter. I would also be a lucky "dad".

16. Akbloke

You must be a doubley special girl to have both your Daddy and Brother loving you so much. Lucky guys.

Cheers

17. satxboxer

satxboxer Trusted Member

I've continued with cousin for 15 years.

18. Akbloke

Good for you satxboxer. 15 years is quite some time. You must be doing something right. I hope it continues for you both. :)

Cheers

19. satxboxer

satxboxer Trusted Member

Thanks - we've been satisfying each other for so long now even though we are now both married to others.

20. Mr.Duke

Mr.Duke Trusted Member

Stopped with my sister, things went south bad, god guilt got driven into her and me. Left home, and barely talked to anyone in my family for almost a decade.

Now we talk, went to her wedding last year was on pins and needles the whole time. No idea who knows beyond a few people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.