1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Went down to pismo beach to look at a house. I had no idea we was going to fly. So when we pulled into the Bakersfield airport I'M thinking WTF I'M not paying 200 and some dollars just to go look at a fucking house in pismo. But he goes the private entrance where the little planes are. We get in to this little two seater and off we go cool right. Hell no it was not cool this little fuck ass airplane starts bouncing all over the place. And for the first time in my life i felt real fear. All i could say is get me the fuck down now!. Anyway im getting the house.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
    curiousFred, annab2 and TriadSibling like this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

the fucking house.$162,500 1.jpg

3. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

HOW THE FUCK DID I MANAGE TO LOSE MY TIME SHEET FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember getting it signed on friday, taking it out of my bag yesterday and now I can't fucking find it, and it needs to be in by 9.30am tomorrow morning

There goes having a fucking quiet night!

annab2 likes this.
  4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Good looking house girl, from what I know of Cali land prices I think that is a great fucking price! Congrats!! So are we all invited to the house warming party lol?

annab2 likes this.
  5. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

The food will be great, the alcohol will be flowing aplenty and the shenanigans will be fucking amazing :D

Akbloke, annab2 and Zarp like this.
  6. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Sounds great to me!! Fucking sign me up lol. Of course you know we haven’t actually been invited yet lol.

annab2 likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Fucking the deal fell through about 3 hours ago. I have nothing.

TriadSibling and annab2 like this.
  8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry to fucking hear that. But you still have all of us.

Irish_Incest, annab2 and Zarp like this.
  9. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Damn, sorry to hear that Amy, that fucking sucks!!!

annab2 likes this.
  10. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Neo, I've spent the vast majority of my life finding and using different sources for usable expletives that excluded gutter language. However, life without an occasional dash of "Oh Fuck!" tends to get very boring, real fast! With the additional fact, that the spherical prototype of the word is regularly used, quite adroitly in almost any situation is a monumental plus. I do my best to cull most of this language from my life while attempting to use those other expletives. Our family members were active academics, so we were brought up with the proposition that the lack of suitable expletives was a blatant sign of our own ignorance! The "Effing Eff" thread is the one place that I am able to employ the fullest usage of that word without the fear of retaliation!

Anna (annab2)
    :):cool::rolleyes:

11. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Oh fuck - look who's back ! Cheers.gif

annab2 likes this.
  12. annab2

Yeppers! Little steps at first, I actually have some energy for a change! My Doctor now calls me, "His little Rock-Star!" So, fuck-yeah, I am feeling a tiny bit better! I will fight this disease until it surrenders to my demands! Six days on the meds and four days off, for the rest of my life! I am going to "Git-R-Done!":)

Anna (annab2)

13. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Fucking good to see you back sweet lady even if it is just part time.

annab2 likes this.
  14. annab2

Z-Man, It is decidedly less than part-time, I would classify it, as being fucking sporadic at best! Thanks for the thought, I am more than appreciative of it!

Anna (annab2)
    ;):cool::D

15. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

That is a nice looking and apparently well kept home, and for that price I would have bought it myself.
    Hopefully it is in a good neighbourhood.
    Congratulations.

Amanda and annab2 like this.
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Deal fell through my friend. Still looking i want out of Bakersfield before it gets fucking hot.

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

You've always been very nice to me, Best Wishes, on finding that "Special Place!"

Anna (annab2)
    Pssst! There are a lot of worse places in California than Bakersfield! My two favorite spots in California are in the Monterey Bay area, and down near San Luis Obispo, in the Big Sur area! :) Did I forget my obligatory fuck! Oops!:oops:

Akbloke and Amanda like this.
  18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

In my whole life, I've used the word "Fuck" once in public. My use of profanity is limited to darn, shoot, shucks and wait for it, that sucks. I tend to be very eloquent, in my description of other peoples behavior, using ordinary language.

curiousFred, annab2 and Amanda like this.
  19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I well always be nice to you. You are a outstanding person,friend and sister!. And i love both them place's.You stay strong love you.:):p:D

annab2 likes this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Too bad, it looked like a nice house though a bit small. Did it have an ocean view? You're always welcome to look in my city. Most places are very pleasant, but I would limit my choices away from the south side.

annab2 and Amanda like this.