1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

The urban sprawl it seems to be everywhere, Melbourne is bursting at the fucking seams, traffic is gridlocked all the time.
    The city is populated by homeless bums, druggies etc. have not gone the for over 7 fucking years.
    House prices have gone through the roof, we bought our house in 2009 for $ 350,000.00 fucking bucks, now it is worth half a fucking million.
    That is in an outer suburb, in an inner suburb people have to pay half a million for a one bedroom fucking flat/ apartment.
    They are so small one couldn't swing a fucking cat in them.

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  2. NataSis

NataSis Trusted.Member

There is decorating to be done so my brother isn't able to give me all the fucking affection I want!

Akbloke, annab2 and TriadSibling like this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

The Fucking "Fuck" Cop hasn't been able to get on here lately - because of where he is fucking located. But he DID notice that you had omitted to use that word. But because it was from your heart and to a VERY special little Lady, it was given the "Nelsonian eye" treatment.

Now, if I could just find some way to wave a magic wand to make all of her problems go away.........she is the one person on here that I'd love to do that for!!!

Oh...and sorry about you missing out on that house. perhaps it was not meant to be? There might be a better one in your future?

Amanda and TriadSibling like this.
  4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Fucking thanks. I hope she gets better.Why is it always the good ones. That have to go through hell and back.

5. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

This was a fucking strange week.

Between the issues with the power and network going down in work that caused issues for a few days, going to my usual place for lunch place and being told I'm a staff members favourite customer (was told that as payback because she did the same to another staff member), then being told they "love me because I always have a smile for them and that a certain staff member likes me alot because of it" and then finding out my work contract is being extended til the end of March.

Now all I want to do is make tea for me, coffee for Amy and give her a hug and cuddle before bed time. :D

curiousFred, annab2 and Zarp like this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

IM telling you its the fucking UFO'S. Sounds good to me.

TriadSibling and annab2 like this.
  7. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Hey AK. She fucking said "shitting" give her a break.

annab2 and Amanda like this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG] fuck

annab2 likes this.
  9. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Fuck, a few million times in advance! If I fucking slip the fuck up in the fucking future, just fucking use one of the fucking million "Fuck Coupons" that I placed at this specific "Effing Eff " thread account today! Fucking A-Okay!o_O

Anna (annab2)

Aww-Fuck!:rolleyes::po_O
    AUUUGH!-6.jpg
    LMAO-3.gif

pussycat, TriadSibling, Zarp and 4 others like this.
  10. Akbloke

Fucking exactly Amanda (or is the other Pr. A?). She is a very much loved and precious little lady here with a heart bigger than the land she lives on. She has also done her "bit" for her country...can't ask more than that.

If all of our prayers for her could be answered, she would be totally cured in a flash!!!

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Yes she fucking would be.

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

its been a good fucking day.

annab2, Zarp and Irish_Incest like this.
  13. Irish_Incest

Great to fucking hear :)

14. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

That is always a fucking plus!!

15. interested

interested Trusted.Member

it always nice to have a good fucking day

Amanda likes this.
  16. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

After all the fucking hot days and nights, today it was fucking freezing, imagine I had to wear fucking socks because my fucking feet were fucking freezing cold.
    Hopefully it will get warm again, before I turn into a fucking icicle.

annab2, Zarp and Amanda like this.
  17. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

annab2, pussycat, curiousFred and 2 others like this.
  18. Akbloke

Well you must like it being fucking fridged because you keep on staying there and saying how much you love the place.......

Whereas for those of us down-under in Queensland........we just happen to KNOW where the better place is!!!

annab2, curiousFred and Amanda like this.
  19. Irish_Incest

When you go on a late lunch and find out that you managed to miss the delivery of 100 monitors and 50 monitor stands in 17 large crates.

Normally I'd do it my myself, but it ended up being 2 other guys who had to do it instead.

As much as I like the other 2, I'm fucking glad it was them who did it.

Oh, did I mention they came in on Friday evening and they didn't tell me until this afternoon?

annab2 and curiousFred like this.
  20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

tell us how you really fucking feel.

annab2 and Irish_Incest like this.