1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Your others top 3 fetishes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hornyAunt, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornyAunt

hornyAunt Trusted Member

Besides incest, my other fetishes are: Group sex, secret sex in public (or in situations in which you might be caught) and voyeurism.
    What are yours?

2. HotForSis6154

HotForSis6154 Trusted Member

Interesting question. Here's mine:

1. Pregnancy
    2. Voyeurism
    I'm not sure if I have a 3rd. Lol. But those 2 are very interesting and arousing for me.

3. Gorgonzolo

Gorgonzolo Trusted Member

Mother and daughter (legal and not related to me)
    Women fascinated by large penises
    Older women with younger guys

4. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

My only other fetish is voyeurism. My sister is into exhibitionism. Interesting sidebar: I remember what my sister was wearing the first time she exposed herself to someone, because that's what she was wearing when she came home and told me about it.

She was wearing a short pleated plaid skirt, a crop top, and a ball cap, and she had gone to the library. She collected the books she needed and sat down at a table facing the wall at the far side of the room. After awhile, she noticed someone walking along the bookshelf in front of her. Her ball cap was shielding her eyes, so she couldn't see who it was. The person stopped, turned towards her, and sat down on the floor facing her, with his back against the shelf. It dawned on her there was no chair on the other side of the table and she was sitting there with her legs spread. The guy had a great view for an upskirt. Instead of closing her legs, she just sat there, feeling a bit of a thrill about what was happening. She kept her head down so the guy couldn't see what she was looking at, but she could tell he was looking right at her. The longer she sat there, the more turned on she got, and then she had a thought. She reached under the table and placed her hand on her bare thigh and began stroking herself. She moved her hand upwards until she reached her pussy, and there she stayed, gently stroking. She had another idea. She quickly got up, leaving everything on the table, and went to the bathroom, where she slipped her panties off and stuffed them in her purse. Then she returned to her table, pleased to find her admirer was still there, and sat down again. She spread her legs wide, and after a long moment, she began rubbing her pussy again. She continued for another 15 minutes or so, and then got up and came home, where she breathlessly shared her adventure.

Yeah, I don't think having other fetishes is all that unusual, as I'm sure you've already discovered.

5. Mouth0

Mouth0 Trusted Member

I find public interest.
    I like voyeur also.

6. Daddysgirl1

Daddysgirl1 Trusted Member

Exhibitionism and public sex
    Glory holes
    So many to mention
    I don’t think I’m adverse to anything except maybe poop

7. ShadowsUK17

ShadowsUK17 Trusted Member

My eldest daughter is an exhibitionist, so a voyeur. (Not sure who influenced who! OK, it was me)
    My daughters are submissive, so domination, (domination is always there in my relationships)
    Age playing/gap, all my partners have always been younger than me. (Higher probability now at my age!)

GentlyIntense, Jay_, Shane69 and 3 others like this.
  8. LedFloyd

LedFloyd New Member

Voyeurism and older/younger stuff (lesbian preferred).

Loveyoummm, Jay_ and Romperfun like this.
  9. MommasBoy

MommasBoy Mom/Son. An unbreakable bond.

Incest is my biggest and only fetish. It takes up so much space in my head that there is no room for anything else.

10. jdragon

jdragon Trusted Member

Hmm. Do glasses count? There's just something about a woman wearing a pair of specs that make me go "oooh." I've browsed a fair amount of hentai so between the doujins I've seen some wierd tags.

GentlyIntense likes this.
  11. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

For me personally apart from the incest. Others are Crossdressing. Wearing sheer nylon. Swinging with others. Being sexual with family when out as much as we can.

12. BareE

BareE Trusted Member

Piercings, Ds, voyeurism, probably can't mention the others here. I have many but the 3 I listed are right behind incest. I also live a nudist lifestyle and am part of a nudist group so it is easy to see nude people often.

13. RaiWhite

RaiWhite New Member

I’m honestly into different things each day so hard to say, but maybe pnp, femdom and breathplay.

14. MLPSmith

MLPSmith Trusted Member

Probably

1:lactation
    2:age gap
    3:exhibition

15. laian1976

laian1976 Trusted Member

1 momdom
    2 small penis humiliation
    3 mom cucks dad

Service69You likes this.
  16. Monkeybusiness

Monkeybusiness Trusted Member

1 Feet/Toes
    2 exhibitionism
    3 cum play

17. Jefmaturophile

Jefmaturophile Trusted.Member

Public sex and exhibitionism. My granny learned me to enjoy them..

GentlyIntense and Chronictraceur like this.
  18. Wxyz999

Wxyz999 Trusted Member

My other top 3 kinks would be:
    1. Breeding
    2. Cuckolding (being a bull, not being a cuck)
    3. Exhibitionism/ showing off/ being watched

As i made this list though, i realized i have a lot more kinks!

19. milliec

milliec Account Deleted

1) Expensive women's watches, wedding rings (generally very wealthy women/girls)
    2) Voyeur (particularly enjoying pics posted where person doesnt know they are being posted)
    3) Domination

(just missed the cut: pregnancy and age gap)

Annie.Leonhart likes this.
  20. kuaktus

kuaktus Trusted Member

1.Feet
    2.showing off
    3.public

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.