1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Woke Culture

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Dane likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The woke crowd has to find a problem with everything!

They need to get into reality. I don't want anyone to handle the harsh life of poverty, but maybe if a few of these
    woke people were forced by fate to get tossed out of their ivory towers, maybe they would start seeing what
    real people have to deal with in their lives instead of what they see that isn't there.

One commentor even states she was made "uncomfortable" by Smokey's perceived pecs. I say to her " Grow the fuck up!".
    No nipples, not anything offensive. Just a fucking ballon of the wonderful mascot that had a make ver in 2007.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sexy-smokey-bear-balloon-gets-173318403.html

knottysex73 likes this.
  4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

What I don't like about the Woke are the white guys and girls "defending Asians" like me, by saying lot of stuff. But they talk a lot and never act. They just try to victimize themselves, while also making more people angry at us asians because of stupid assholes like them.
    I mean, let the Woke take care of their asses. And if they want to help Asians or others, let them do actions rather than speeches

Dane and MomsFavSon like this.
  5. MomsFavSon

MomsFavSon Trusted Member

I’m totally with you on this. I think everything would be much less divisive and confrontational if we all just worried about ourselves, and formed our own opinions. We don’t need to necessarily agree on all of what either extremes are preaching. I think the majority of people agree that the woke culture isn’t a valid option nor is the hate for minorities. Sexual preference, race, etc. don’t determine who you are as a person. Just be nice and do what you feel is right and I think we’d all get along much better. People inherently know what’s right and wrong.

Dane and Lian like this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I agree with all of that except the last sentence.

"People inherently know what’s right and wrong."

It is how one is "raised" or "let grow".

Too many are raised with the idea that it is OK to do whatever you want, even if it is against the law. It is only "wrong" if you
    get caught. Taught the "act" isn't wrong, the "getting caught" is the wrong part.

The ones with no parental guidance (a ton of those, all ethnics and color) will choose what "they want" or are given
    guidance by those who train them to do what the trainer wants.
    That is, one who decides to be "in" and starts associating with an unlawful gang, will become a pawn to the gang leader.
    That is never directed to doing what is "right" for anyone other than the gang or the gang leader.

Only those with a conscience have the ability to sense "right" from "wrong".
    I would guess to say that makes up no more than 75% of the population.
    It is one of the reasons the USA arrest and incarceration numbers are so high compared to other countries.

Look at ISIS, IS, Boku Haram, Taliban, Hamas, all the terroists groups and dictator regime followers.
    It is folly to think they have a conscience.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022
    knottysex73 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  17. Neophyte

18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  20. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Yes, the guy is right, some Woke activists lie, tell things that hasn't happened. But they are not the only ones, though. That dude spread lies too.
    But I do agree with something he said, about the "evil" in some of the Extreme Left 'cult'. But still, he spreads lies about the Left in general, while saying that THEY do so.