1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Woke Culture

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Neophyte

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

the Woke and Cancel Cultures are creating more problems than they are solving

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

All those 'Woke Warriors' are white people that say "Woke, Woke, Woke!" thinking it makes them good people. But instead of "helping the Cause, it just draws more hate. But they can go home thinking they "helped the poor minorities". If they really wanted to help, they'd go give money to the poor, they'd act rather than talk.

MomsFavSon, Dane and Daddy's Home like this.
  5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

To add to this. There is, seriously, a weekly conversation in the bars where some idiot woman tries to explain to Taylor how hard it is to make it as a lesbian in this world. How discriminated against them the world is. I always laugh. Because the girls then hold up the rings. "We are married Lesbians. Who went to a top 20 Law School. Not because we were Lesbians. Nor were we held back by it. We are on partner track. Not because Dad is the Senior Managing Partner, he is, but because WE are that good and being lesbians does not hold us back. Know what holds you back. This WOKE mentality that Lesbian has to be your WHOLE IDENTITY. Take off the FLANNEL unless you are a farmer. Find a partner who supports you and just FUCKING GROW AS A PERSON!".

And I agree. I support the Gay Pride Parade. That is a fucking fun day that I have gone to since I have been in my late teens going to college in NYC. Mermaid Parade in BK too. Woke needs to take it back. Ultra Conservatives need to accept that the 1950s are gone. Christian will never stick for good as a driving force in government. I mean look at KS. That was pretty clear. We all need to meet in the middle and stop all this shit.

13. Neophyte

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The first paragraph of your post is great!

But the second part is where we differ.
    I have no problem with anyone being gay, bi, those who fuck a knot holein a tree, I dont care what they are.
    But, QUIT SHOVING IN EVERYONE'S FACES!

There is absolutely no need for a gay pride parade. What the fuck are they proud of?
    How they have changed how people think about them? This whole -in your face- stuff, imho, has
    turned the Ultra Conservatives and even just Conservatives, even more against accepting them.

People in the whole would not care about how people live a lot more if they didn't keep demanding that we love
    the way they live and that we teach our children that the gay lifestyle is a good way to be.
    Demanding that gender switching is good and be taught in El-Hi. Doctors doing irreversable hormone treatments
    and even doing gender re-assignment surgeries to those under 18.
    That isn't "acceptance". That is letting your children "grow" without any adult guidance and without any help
    in helping them make proper life decisions before they are at the age of adult reasoning.

Every adult here has things they did when younger that they wish they either did not do, or had better (or any),
    parental or adult guidance in helping them make the correct life decision.

Luckily, that lack of guidance did not entail something that was physically impossible to reverse.

knottysex73 and Lian like this.
  15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

17. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

There is no such thing as a “maga” republican! “Maga” was a campaign slogan from former president Trump that Democrats now use as a label because labeling others is what the left does best

18. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Perhaps you should tell that to Trump and his buddy Hannity.

markup_1931633898~2.png

Lian likes this.
  19. Neophyte

20. Neophyte

Dane likes this.