1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Why the Quebec should be a country. Do you agree?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by MilaHot, Jul 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Anglo Saxons are so pretty but so DUMB.
    Of course, you could say the same of most European stock.

MilaHot likes this.
  2. MentorA

MentorA Trusted Member

This "Anglo-Saxon" problem, if I may make it brief that way (it is meant purely economic), has been the main politics of Germany for keeping Britain inside the EU to almost any price during the last decades in order to weaken the economic effects of exactly this "Anglo-Saxon" capitalism to central Europe. This is why Germany has given in to argue on the British side for all sorts of extra economic movements within the EU-economic system (Social marketing) during the whole time, while on the other side Germany has given up many positions that Germans grandparents and grand-grandparents went to the barricades for during the early 20th century. Politically it was sold to people by proclaiming "Fit for future". And, surprise, surprise, all of a sudden Germany stopped helping Britain and withdrew on stake from this position, when Britain voted to exit the EU, proofing the clear failure of theses politic actions by Germany. Everything was in vain. If I remember confusion amongst British politicians correctly, they had not identified this aspect of politics by the continent concerning their own position themselves at all and could not realize what happens on the German side. So, never mind, if you have not been aware of it so far too. *smile*

(The seemingly obscure economic construction of the "Northern Ireland problem" by the EU at the moment, mainly refers to this economic "Anglo-Saxon" problem too. It will be interesting to see what happens there next, since British politicians seem to have the strange idea, the EU would weaken away from that construction while time passes by.)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  3. MentorA

MentorA Trusted Member

Hopefully, I have not knocked discussion over in this thread or drewn it away from the topic. So it is maybe up to me to write something to relief this back into discussion.

Let us begin somewhere entirely else and on a very simplified level. To anybody in the world, the world is the way it is, where someone has been born into it. The same accounts for the centre of it. That is normal - everybody on this world starts exactly there. From there we all start to evolve and reach out further. At some point, we all do recognize, it is changing with distance. Later we understand it changes with time too. Now, learning on from this stage not only should be dealing with the differences, but including an other fact too (see below, some sentences further). Of course, there are different places with different ideas and concepts, and we all tend to think like "Why on earth those can not do things our way, since it is that dead easy!" The answer is simple, because on the other side people thing exactly the same and therefore everything is more likely to be ending up in a clash than in a conversation.

(If we left this simple point of view and included interests of sub divisions in each area, personal ambitions of everybody, just looking at it decently ends up in a sheer mess. This time I want to make the point from this simple level and I will not include that.)

The only thing, that brings up a chance of getting out of raising trouble is talking to each other (what accounts to virtually all social interactions). Talking to each other does need to have learned the other fact, I mentioned above: Differences make the world evolve and prosper, uniformity makes it dull and vanishing in the long run!

E.g., would we all stick to the same rules referring to incest, we would end up in one single concept and anybody not fitting to it would be forced to hiding that circumstance or will suffer from desperate social exclusion. Just the mere fact of knowing of each other and being able to exchange information makes the world more joyful, lighter, easier going and self confident. Therefore, the whole bandwidth of feelings, people, knowledge etc. is needed and inherits the chance for evolution of this topic into something everybody feels being part of, at some point. Thus, this needs a strong will to think over ones own position and the ones of everyone else, by absolutely everybody, which is actually bound to hard personal mental action. The first way (same rules) is the easy one, the second (talking, thinking over) the hard one....

In the topic of this thread we do have two "worlds". Just to start with, when thinking about it, anything that is common and "easy" in the one of them, might be totally different (common and "easy") in the other. Again here, it is talking to each other and leaving behind things taken for granted on the own side, for the time being, what makes the difference. That is the only way, that might lead to a potential prosperous result.

What do you reckon, what stage of learning do refer the facts of accusing each other of the "wrong" language or of being in the way to somewhere else? (and similar so-called facts and points for being thought of; and something ridiculous and dead easy as "language" doublish so) I just could not hold back to reveal the shocking fact into that direction, that the world is not the way one might think. This is an important fact to be aware of, before being able to change the point of view after the psycological "phase of neglection".

Back in the topic this means Canada will not only loose its high value in the world, or its higher potential for social evolution, if the integration on the same eye level is not evolved, failing has the power of destabilizing the North American continent in various ways. Weak areas of power are always filled quickly by others. The most dramatic changes in history refer to not having thought of the "others", that filled in, in the first place. And, if there is copying in other areas of the western world, it might lead into even much more dramatic events and changes.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    MilaHot likes this.
  4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

If the Quebec was to become a country, it would force Canada to respect us, and to dialogue with us, rather than just insult us. It would be a good thing for both countries, I think

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It seems you haven't looked at a map, or have no idea what the map means.

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Yes, I have looked at map. The fact that Canada would be cut in two would force them to be more friendly. There are internnational laws that would prevent them from being militaristic assholes, after all

7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Canada is NOT USA. If a province leaves, they won't send the military. There are laws against that, anyway.
    Canada never started a war, they never will. its not in Canadian's DNA, I guess

8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I think Mila just posted the real truth of the matter. That Quebec is doing what it does in an attempt to "force" Canada into giving it what it wants. Again. This is a recurring theme on their part.

It's about time we just told them no.

McHaggis15 likes this.
  9. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't bet on that.

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

No, we want to be considered EQUALS. Because Canada doesnt treat us as equals.
    We have been asking to be respected as EQUAL CITIZENS for a long time, and Canada don't accept. So if dialogue don't work, then yes, we will have to force their hand

11. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Also, its funny how Canadians say that we want to 'force them' to do things, when they have been doing that to us since the Conquest

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

what would they attack us with? Half the Canadian army is from the Quebec after all

14. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Just a thing. We have been asking from Canada for years, and WHEN did they say yes? THey never gave us anything unless we fought for it. Canada doesn,t respect the Quebec and will never defend its interests. The Quebec needs to fight for their interests because otherwise Canada would just keep sacrificing us in every goddamn trade deal and anytime they can.
    Can you even deny that?

15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I think this is the biggest problem in Canada. Anytime the Quebec wants something, anything, they have to fight for it, because Canada never wants to give us anything.
    If Canada was respecting Quebec, there wouldn't be separatism in the province. If Canada was treating us like Canadians, equals to the others, there wouldn't be that many problems.
    But instead, they blame us for everything, accuse us of things to try to make us look bad, they spread propaganda about us to make it look alright for them to oppress us. They oppress us "for our own good" after all, because "the Quebec is evil"

16. Neophyte

International Laws hasn't stopped other countries. Why do you think it will stop Canada. If a country is desperate enough those laws will mean nothing.

17. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Because Canada is not "other countries". Its Canada. Even with their flaws, they still are not like that

18. Neophyte

My guess is that Canada wanted to give Quebec exactly the same thing it gave the other provinces and territory. But getting the exact same thing wasn't good enough.

19. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

No. Canada sacrifice the interests of the Quebec in every Trade Deal. In NONE have they defended the Quebec.
    They sacrifice the Quebec anytime they can, to help the other provinces.
    They help companies in Ontario, but when, at the same time, companies in the Quebec need help, they don't help it. Never.
    Canada never gave anything to the Quebec, except disdain and insults.

20. Neophyte

Of the free countries of the world, Canada is considered to be the closest one to a dictatorship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.