1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who is your favorite family member?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MumLvr5, Oct 9, 2020.

1. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

love moms enjoying their sons and vice versa !!!!

cuqui27, Telfer, Crosser and 2 others like this.
  2. jonn333

jonn333 Trusted Member

3. WincestFan

WincestFan Trusted Member

Damn, that's difficult... I love two aunties and two cousins. Also I started thinking about my mom last time...

4. poolman

poolman Trusted Member

my sister of course

5. Stiff

Stiff Account Deleted

For me it's my mom.

Once she touched me. And I'd wish she wouldn't have stopped making love to me.

6. Unknowndesire

Unknowndesire New Member

Am sister lover. She is two years elder. For me she is the most host, sexy and beautiful woman.
    I desire for her and fantasize about her

7. paulh683

paulh683 Account Deleted

My cousin no doubt. She’s beautiful and has an amazing rack.

ACorruptMind and GentlyIntense like this.
  8. nakedguy

nakedguy New Member

My sis and my cousin. Both are same age and really hot for me. I have been stroking to them and play whenever get a chance since when I discovered how to play with my dick.

9. Justhappend

Justhappend Trusted Member

My sister who I have been attracted to all my life
    But could not get with

10. poolman

poolman Trusted Member

lovmy cousin who used to babysit and asked to see my dads dirty books

11. Tim1959

Tim1959 Trusted Member

Got me it would be my mother, followed closely by my younger sister

12. Malcolm

Malcolm Trusted Member

Grandma she has a fat butt, thick thighs. I saw her eat a hotdog once and she took a big bite taking most of it . Goddam that turned me on and I always picture that mouth opening towards my crotch

13. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Trusted.Member

My mother of course but not incest way we just have special bond since I was sick in the hospital when I little she's always been there for me.

As far as incest goes, for me, for the longest time, I don't know if it was crush or being in love lack for a better way of explaining it, but I had hots for my hot, hot sexy cousin who is almost 5 years older than me, but it all came crashing down. Aside from incest I'm close to some of my cousins her especially and her brother, and sister and her brother & sister's kids, we'd always go to one of their houses' for Thanksgiving & Christmas over the years and visited them a lot, and I know their kids since they were babies and now teenagers and is one going to be 20 next year.

My mom has been in & out the hospital last few years and we let them know most times, than the rest of the family, since we have a big family though not as big as was with a lot of my Aunts died and 3 of my Uncles and one of my cousins who was 1 year younger than me but he had MS for a long time.

But my mom had a fall last year and broke her hip and has been on the road to recovery over year now, and is not dying, but when I had told my cousin last year about it, she asked why don't I get Hospice and make mom comfortable, my mom has had mishaps over the years and broke her leg 8 years ago but she was not dying, and I'd never use hospice anyway, but it was in that moment that left like I couldn't be with someone ever, not that it was ever going to happen most likely, but still, I could not be someone who was ready to give on my mom so easily or think just because she had another accident that she was ready to go. So she was really the only cousin or person in my family that I ever thought about, in incest way and most of my cousins are married or too old for me, and even if they were not I don't think of them in that way or attracted to them and I'd never think of young cousins in a incest way either. So she was really the only I really loved, loved I guess.

14. MetaMiko

MetaMiko Trusted Member

My father would undeniably be the favorite of the bunch.
    But that's a bit too easy answer.

I would pick one of my cousins, out of alot of them, one who I am the most familiar with, we are on the same wavelength.
    And I fantasize him being the brother to me, that I don't have. He would and could roleplay that, just so I can get extra lewd from it.

15. Nautilius

Nautilius New Member

16. Longjohn

Longjohn Account Deleted

my sister
    i love her soft 24 years areolas

17. Weird0

Weird0 Trusted Member

My mother. We've had sex at least 3 times, but that was a long time ago.

18. ProtAd

ProtAd New Member

My mom and sister

19. Todger

Todger Trusted Member

Was always my older sister until she died.

20. Jeff384679

Jeff384679 Trusted Member

Mom, sister, Aunt it's hard to choose