1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who in your family would go braless, in and out of the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Free_Soul, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Whenever I feel the urge

Run Wild and Akbloke like this.
  2. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I like the one inside the sari

3. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Hah! This is what happened to my wife at the office. Before having kids, she would have her braless Fridays. No one on her team complained. Instead, they all understood it was just her being Latina and enjoying life, so they let her be. However, it was the group next to hers that complained. It was filled with overweight middle aged women that had let themselves go a long time ago and were jealous of a sexy woman owning her sexuality and would dare have any personality and show it at the office. So her manager had to ask her to try to show less cleavage, and wear less form fitting blouses. She replied if anyone ever commented on her appearance again, she would be the one to file an official complaint for workplace sexual harassment.

So yes, women were the culprits. Not a single guy at the office ever said anything out of place or derogatory toward her. All were respectful, as it should be.

Akbloke and Eugen like this.
  4. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I absolutely agree with you. During a break in work in the men's society, a remark was made, which all men unanimously supported. - IT WOULD BE BETTER IF WE ALL WENT NAKED! This meant both men and women. After what was said, there was applause and dreamy faces of the audience. And the fact that a woman has launched herself, stopped watching her appearance, it speaks of her stupidity and laziness. My mistresses are different in build, thin and full, but if a woman is sexually satisfied, she doesn't care how the other walks, what her cleavage is and how short her dress is.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  5. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

With women, the situation is completely different. I asked my women from their inner female circle to raise the issue of universal nudity. I do not know how they asked this question to women. But their remarks were something out of the ordinary to let them just bare their balls!? Jealousy, anger, and this despite the fact that the question was asked in a joking way. And only some reacted phlegmatically to such a question. Only one said that she is a principled nudist and she has to go dressed among people.

6. illmannered

illmannered Indecent behavior

My sister in law and my nephews girlfriend, you should see those tits jiggling around ugh.

7. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

The issue of boobs is undisclosed. Tits in the studio to applause.

8. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

This is interesting. I do feel though, much harassment directed at women still comes from males. However, I do not like the fact that, activists and the media, do not acknowledge misbehaviours from women. Also, I am disturbed by women who dress provocatively then, complain about unwelcome masculine 'attentions'. Sometime ago, Nicole Scherzinger was a guest on the Conan O'Brian programme. She did something, I felt was very rude. The woman was wearing a (deep) scoop necked top, paired with a pushup bra. So, her boobs were on prominent display. However, whilst in conversation with O'Brian, she motioned from her bust to her face (with both hands) saying "Focus Conan". However, (in a comical way) he went 'after' her. That is, saying (with exaggerated head motions) "You didn't think, I was going to look there!".

9. KRJ

KRJ Trusted Member

That would be me!

Loveyoummm likes this.
  10. Momma'sman

Momma'sman Trusted Member

Mu mom would often go braless. Her breast are very large and bras made here unconfortable so around the house she seldom wore one. This was probaly what started my desire for her.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  11. biggribachi

biggribachi Trusted Member

me and my elder sister is spending all days braless in front of my family. i have 3 brothers

12. bryyzy

bryyzy Trusted Member

My sister does a lot. Not just when we are at home either, we been on long car journeys when she would be braless and flash her tits at me and other cars. When I've taken her out and about. I mean she doesn't have the tits either where she can get away with it. She's a D cup and with her preggers, can only imagine how much bigger they're gonna get.

13. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

My daughter is very fit, 19 years old, and rarely wears a bra nowadays when we see her. She comes home about once a week from where she lives at the big university across town. Her breasts are high, firm, c-cups... and yes -- seeing her braless drives me crazy. :D:p

14. Goodfello86

Goodfello86 Trusted Member

My mom would go braless around the house. And sometimes she would wear long night gowns and go pantieless too

Loveyoummm likes this.
  15. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I do firmly believe that you will capture their attention.......

16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

17. phantom

phantom Account Deleted

And I bet you would drive your brother and or father nuts

MilaHot likes this.
  18. Bradleychooper

Bradleychooper Trusted Member

19. Toaster123

Toaster123 Trusted Member

My mother is usually braless around the house. I just wish we went shirtless ;)

20. lisamae

lisamae Trusted Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.