1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who in your family would go braless, in and out of the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Free_Soul, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevinjo

kevinjo Account Deleted

Wife and daughter

curiousFred and Spacerx like this.
  2. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

18th century long skirts open chest. 19th century long skirts blouse buttoned up with all the buttons. The 20th century and so on and so on, but they already hate the complexity that prevents them from living fully. 21st century we are discussing whether to wear a bra or not. Nudists sit in their company and twist their finger at the temple. Women teach men to nudity everywhere and all problems will disappear by themselves. We men will not look for flaws in the body, but flaws in the soul. What is the heaviest thing in the church ? They will repent before the priest. TO BARE THE SOUL. And your ass is like tits, but who needs it!?

3. Jubjun

Jubjun Trusted Member

Mom does

Loveyoummm and curiousFred like this.
  4. All-In

All-In Trusted Member

My wife does most all the time, Little tits, but it would prob be my sister if it was immediate family

Loveyoummm, curiousFred and Kriscbiuk like this.
  5. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Lol

curiousFred likes this.
  6. Gelder

The most comfortable brassiere I ever wore was the "WonderBra". Alas, I could not wear it when working. Problem was; it lifted and shaped too well! I was a constant distraction for the lads. Yes, some of them were quite uncouth. Many were young men coming into the height of their virility. Also, the work required precision. I did not want costly mistakes made, due to the distraction of my bust. Certainly, I did not want anyone to be injured so, I (reluctantly) abandoned the "WonderBra".

curiousFred and Odhersbala like this.
  7. Gelder

Indeed, you have a point. It was not too long ago (Pre-pandemic) that, a young woman came to me with a complaint. She was a subordinate of one of my subordinates. She is quite 'well-endowed', with lovely proportioned curves. Seems, she was the subject of nasty looks and much malicious gossip. Also, she had overheard very crude remarks re; anatomy and vulgar comments on her character. I assured her that, I would talk to the lads and put a stop to it. However, she startled me a little by saying "It's not the guys, it's the women". I had forgotten just how catty / vicious some envious women can be!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  8. Gelder

I happily go brassiere-less round our home and on our property. It really irritates my neighbour. Seems, her teener son (and sometimes his father!) will gawk at me. I have caught her son training his binoculars on me, on multiple occasions! Mind you, the lad is old enough to know better. He is old enough to shave and drive.

When, I am out of the house, my favourite place to be bra-less is on the tennis courts. Yes, it can be a little uncomfortable without a sports bra. However, it does give me something of an 'advantage' when, playing mixed doubles. ;) Besides, I am at the age when, I enjoy men 'looking'. Especially when, it is hubby doing the drooling!:)

9. Swederacer

Swederacer Trusted Member

Mom did when i was growing up. Now it’s wife and daughter haha

Loveyoummm, curiousFred and Spacerx like this.
  10. Bikerco

Bikerco Trusted Member

Wife goes braless and my sons girlfriend aswell.
    You do see the nipples through their tops.

11. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

Neither my first wife nor my second wife ever wore a bra. I always liked that look and have enjoyed it as a lifelong old school girl watcher. The 60's were amazing in that respect.

curiousFred and FrankWatcher like this.
  12. Kitty kat

Kitty kat Trusted Member

I like to. My tits bounce around loosely and my nipples get hard knowing my dad and brothers are watching them

13. DT59

DT59 Trusted Member

wife and daughters

Loveyoummm, curiousFred and Spacerx like this.
  14. rob554

rob554 Trusted.Member

Sisters did, Ex GF and her daughter did.

15. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I go sometime, it is not a problem, there is not much to hold:D:D

Loveyoummm, curiousFred and Argyle like this.
  16. firerenegade

firerenegade Trusted Member

My step mom always goes around braless whenever she wakes up.

17. alta28

alta28 Trusted Member

my sister

18. F.Smith

F.Smith Trusted Member

curiousFred and Lolimsa like this.
  19. sahil27

sahil27 Trusted Member

Mom does....she wears a Saree....which is quite layered in itself ....so only those who know...they know

20. DT59

DT59 Trusted Member

I love Saree - it is so sexy with nothing under it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.