1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Where did you last have sex and who with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carol, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericabisex

ericabisex Trusted.Member

this afternoon with my brother .... I did not go to work because I had a fever ...
    but it was a lie ... I wanted to be mounted by my stallion ...

fkduppri, Lars Hansen, Farid and 11 others like this.
  2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And especially if that "morning wood" is your Daddy's woody?. I'll bet that you know just how to make it last and treat it just as it should be - with lots of attention from a loving daughter?

ericabisex, curiousFred, Zarp and 2 others like this.
  3. Akbloke

But erica - you did have a fever!! one that had to be quenched by a loving brother that knew just how to quell that "burning issue" deep within you??? And it could only have been dealt with by him?

curiousFred and Sifjaspell like this.
  4. michael69

michael69 Perverted Gentleman

With a co worker in bed of hospital were we both work...on lunch break of course. Hate to do that on company time

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  5. Greekbroandsis

Greekbroandsis Account Deleted

With my Sister on our sofa, with our mom watching and fucking her own pussy... ;)

Farid, Pappi86, Meg0009 and 8 others like this.
  6. Thefavorite03

Thefavorite03 New Member

Got a quick blowjob from my cousin last friday in my car.

curiousFred, Ironmikie and Hal like this.
  7. whiteflower

whiteflower Trusted Member

Its closest I get to the real thing at the moment, cam sex, last night with intelligent, fun random girl I met on a chat site.

8. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

all the best wishes to you both. With your string positive attitude you can't help but get through this. Hope you feel better soon dear.

curiousFred likes this.
  9. ericabisex

today we took vacation ... and now we have finished ... I have his load inside and we are on the kitchen table ... omg

Farid, jhp, curiousFred and 4 others like this.
  10. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

About three months ago standing up drilling my mistress as she braced herself against the hotel room door pounding her fists and smashing her breasts into the door while screaming fuck me harder, oh my God, I love your hot semen splashing against my cervix ...I'm cli-max-ing!

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  11. Anna Brotherlover

Anna Brotherlover Account Deleted

My brother fucked me at work. Bend me over my desk and pounded me. Thankfully I have my own private office.

Daniel Gleason, bdpaul, Farid and 9 others like this.
  12. ericabisex

fantastic

13. Akbloke

It's wonderful that you do Anna. It means that you can have some 'private time' together anytime he drops by, and you can demonstrate just how much you do love each other in a positive way. And I'm sure that he would be only too glad to 'fill you in' as often as he could?

curiousFred likes this.
  14. valentinebunny

valentinebunny Daddy's Little Bunny

Just now in my bed with my dad, it wasn't full-on sex though, i woke up and he was sleeping on his stomach so i started eating his butt. Once he finally woke up i sucked him off. He went back to sleep, im gettin up for my morning run

15. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Thats beautiful! Hope dad feels lucky to have a loving daughter

Carol likes this.
  16. Akbloke

BetaVerse, VB has a long history with her Daddy, and you can bet that he most definitely does feel lucky to have such a daughter.

Carol and valentinebunny like this.
  17. BetaVerse

BetaVerse The Wanderer

Yes absolutely, any father would!

Carol likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Don't know if this is an appropriate response for this thread. Then again, what I want to say would look out of place, any where else, without the preceding thread posts. Sometimes I view myself as Elias (Wilhelm Dafoe) from the movie "Platoon". Where he ran out of the jungle, surrounded by Vietnam Comg. He dropped to his knees, arms raised, pleading to the heavens (escaping helicopters). This preamble may have been a be a bit long winded.

Why do I see myself as Elias? Because, I see myself , arms raised, on my knees, asking the heavens, "why my lord hast thou forsaken me?". I feel surrounded by hypocrites, self righteous jerks, pompous ass holes, and all the PC shit heads wanting their one second of media fame. YES, I believe that incest is a "normal" alternative life style! Why haven't all the supporters of LGBT come to our support? Lack of back bone! No sence of right and wrong. They only look to promote themselves. Not others.

I must admit this is after 3 plus hours of snow blowing and a lot of wine after as a muscle relaxant and back pain relief. Please forgive me. By the way, I dreamt that I had children with my sister last night.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...-chocolate-chip-cookies/ar-BBEIhZD?li=BBnb7Kw

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  19. Akbloke

Well, at least you are having pleasant dreams..!!

What you could have done Brutus....aka Elias (LOL) is start another thread..?? but hey, I can understand how you feel. I think that perhaps most of the general society has been brainwashed into thinking Family Love = ch1ld molestation...and so therefore they don't even consider the possibility that adults can - and do - have meaningful family loving relationships as a normal type instead of finding a non-related person to have as a partner.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    curiousFred and raven1 like this.
  20. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Doing so right now as I type this, at the desk, in the chair.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.