1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's the Deal With Climate Change

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Apr 25, 2019.

?

Which Climate Change Faction Do You Most Identify With

1. Alarmist

17.9%
  2. Advocate

25.6%
  3. Undecided

2.6%
  4. Skeptic

35.9%
  5. Denier

17.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuzzA

BuzzA Trusted Member

Exactly!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  2. Herbsmithiii

Herbsmithiii Trusted Member

Al gore and his scientist have been crying this crap since the 80s. Citties snd islands that will go under water. Climate change is about money not real science. Well where is the doom that the climate scientist said would happen 10yrs from 1987 lol. Point proven.

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

The way to know it's all BS is that the rich are still buying beach front property.

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  4. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

Ha ha that’s because they need right offs, and some of them that belong to NOAH are perpetuating the lie about climate change.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

7. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, Danny Boy 1966 and itshot like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That response is putting it nicely.

9. Tasa04

Tasa04 Trusted Member

we need to change to stop the change

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

If all humans were to disapear right this second, climate change will still happen. Just recall what the average temperature was during the sge of dinosaurs was much warmer than it is now. The Ice Age was the abnormal condition and the Earth is just trying to go back to "Normal".

itshot, Insp Gadget and Dane like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Dane, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I wonder how much money could have been saved, and used for other things, if those signs were never put up to begin with?

itshot and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Yussiii

Yussiii Trusted Member

Climate Change cant be denied. There is enough proof for that.

The question is, do we as Humans accelerate it significantly or can we delay it significantly.

I mean earth and nature will survive it but will the Humans survive it? Its not about saving earth, its all about saving the human race and that might me Bad for nature.

14. Immortal1

Immortal1 Trusted Member

Look, I don't want to, or mean to, be a pessimist but I look at it this way.......

No matter what we, as humans, do to "please" the planet, this planet will do what it wants, when it wants. If Mother Nature wants to hit that reset button and start from square one, she will do it whether we like it or not. As for these "Scientists" who claim to be an expert on the planet, they surely found a moron called AOC to speak for them. Every time she opens up her gaping hole (her mouth.... Lol), all we hear is "The scientists say this and the scientists say that and we should believe them". They have been saying the human race will be extinct for 50 years now and we are still here thriving. I guess they don't understand, or they are incapable of understanding, that our sun has a major role to play in our environment.

It's just my thought on this whole "climate change" stuff. Now, before any of you ask me that magic $500 question "So, you think humans haven't played a role in all of this?", yes, we have played a very very minor role in our climate changing but we are NOT the sole reason why. Hell, I really doubt we are even half of the reason why. We are a very small part of the reason.

Brutus58, itshot and Dane like this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just remember that before there was "climate change", there were epochs (periods of time) ruled by dinosaurs. The average temperature of THE WORLD was ten degrees warmer. Then there came the big meteor and multiple volcanic eruptions causing the earth to cool down. Glaciers and polar ice caps formed. Over time the ICE AGE ended. We are still going through the end of the ice age. There are multiple factors causing this. Even if humans did not exist, it would still happen. Who to blame then? Which ever god you believe in? Or don't believe in?

Dane likes this.
  16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

There is no "blame". That's a liberal's concept.
    It happened, is happening, and will continue to happen as long as the earth exists.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  17. Insp Gadget

" Well when you got those oobie-joobies ... feelin' like you got no place to turn.
    Y'all just head on down to a library ... and see what you might learn. "
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dane, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Dane likes this.
  19. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

I say once again, if you want a place where there is no climate change, move to Luna. There is no climate change on The Moon because there is no climate. My next door neighbour said the beer is pretty good, though.

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

But the environment inside your space suit can change when you go from the bright side to the dark side of the moon or vice versa. I do drink beer when I run out of whiskey. What is a good whiskey on Luna?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.