1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening In the World (non-political!)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dane, Feb 20, 2022.

1. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I am excited about this also :D

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

And Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars :)

Dane likes this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Doesn't matter who! If the countries that could start the program won't because of some infighting about funds,
    why not let the private market take the reigns and do it!?

Go, Elon, Go!!!

I hope it happens in my lifetime!
    Though, I guess they'll have to move pretty quick!

Mila, you just may see it!! How cool!!!

4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

No country should do it, because they would claim the planet and wage wars for it. If its just a rich dude that claims the planet, like Elon Musk, his goal is not to say "its mine!" but to have people colonize it, no matter where they are from. It wouldn,t be a political thing, but a social thing, to expand humanity among the system :D

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

It wouldn't have to be astronauts from just the one country.
    If NASA got together with CNSA , India DoS, and RosComos, it could happen in record time.

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I would like to be one of the chosen people to go colonize the planet lol

Rubber duck 2 and Perviator like this.
  7. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Mars is an independent republic, with a space fleet. We have three citizen species, Homo Sapiens, Felis Sapiens and Canis Sapiens. We welcome immigrants but we will fight invaders. Imagine vessels like X-Wing fighters piloted by 1.75 meter tall bipedal beagles.

Dane, pussycat and TittyKitty like this.
  8. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I would say this, on that. The RCC does X. But every other denomination is afraid to legally hold them to account. Not talking about the schools and the indiginous. I mean the elephant that is permenently in the room at every diocese for at least 1-2 more generations. And how the priests KNEW. And how they hid behind the "Confessional". If you or I were told? And we intentionally hid it? Accessory or Obstruction charge. RCC? "It is part of their DOGMA. What can we do?!".

9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I do not hate USA. Why would you say that?
    THe fact that I do not agree with how someone acts doesn,t mean I hate them.
    I can be disappointed in them, yes, but why hate? I never hated anyone in my life.
    So if you think I hate USA because I disagree with some of the stupid things they do, feel free to, but I do not.
    USA has the potential to be great, but they are held back by some among them. I want them to become the best they could be. I do not hate them, I just expect better from them, who can be giants

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

couldn't have said it better :)

11. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

12. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Although mom officially starts her holidays on Monday, this afternoon we will start a journey as we do every summer, a time to share as a couple discovering the fascinating world around us. Then we'll come back and I'll go to my Medusa Festival, where I'll embrace live all my friends from all over the world separated by the damned COVID, who are no longer just a cold image on the computer screen, those friends who unite us in the same dance and the same music. And, when the festival is over, I will be visited by three lovely, sweet women, in the hope that they will forget the bet that I too would dare to eat a spider.

If I had to define the word HAPPINESS it would be with all that I am going to experience this month of August from today onwards, it is happiness in its purest and most intense state. A month of August never to be forgotten. :):):):):);););););)

With all the sincerity of my heart, I wish that your month of August will be as or much more intense than mine and that you will enjoy it infinitely. ;););););)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  13. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I'm not sure I could handle a month as intense as yours! But I absolutely plan to make it a month I can enjoy. ❤️

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Do you know that the rite of Confessional was brought about in order to have family and friends rat out someone that the church considered a heretic?
    The threat of hell is what they used as a way to make sure the faithful complied.
    Remember, the believers back then could and would be put to death just for disagreeing with "The Church".

In all honesty, The CIA and the KGB had NOTHING on the RCC on how to collect information!

Canada today, is in part (or in whole?) what is called by the Missionary churches as an "evangelical wasteland" because of the past RCC.

It has been noted that Canada is one of the top nations in the world of religion-free people.

Some missionary have said that it is harder to start a Christian church in Canada than anywhere else in the world, including
    some of the Muslim nations.

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  15. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

And we intend to keep it that way. :)

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is exactly what the missionaries said, you said, when they went!

17. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

its because Canada is a laic state

18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The United States proved that they wouldn't do it.

Dane likes this.
  19. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

the USA would be the first to wage war for it lol

20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Ad Hominin