1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening In the World (non-political!)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dane, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Melancholy Son

Melancholy Son Account Deleted

A beautiful French girl who rides horses, teaches music and plays violin. I am not even a little bit impressed, not even the slightest, :D:D just kidding, you know how I feel about that :). But your dad has a point, since music is your life, you should at least be careful

You should know, like your dad, I find the situation of France taking on either Spain or the other country a bit funny as well :). Next time you have a match like that you should watch it together :p
    Grrrrr :mad::confused:

Hmm, I see you girls have been gossiping about me, aren't you? ;)

I am always laughing when I'm reading your posts or messages Odette, always :). And I do everything with love, or I don't do it at all. :)

Thank you for the beautiful violin tunes. Love them!!
    Kisses!!
    giphy (4).gif

Odette, Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  2. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  3. Odette

This is an example that is always funny to me because French is a beautiful language even to insult:p:p:D:D

4. Melancholy Son

Lmao :D:D:D. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about :D and the original "Matrix" is one of my all time favourite movies. So it's a perfect example :). Kisses, kisses !!

Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  5. Melancholy Son

I want to congratulate you Odette for France reaching the finals again. I would have supported France because of you if they were against any other team. But I can't because they are up against Lionel Messi, Argentina. Messi my favourite soccer player on the planet. The man is a genius, he is a magician with the football, he is one of the greatest to have played this beautiful game. This is going to be his farewell match and he deserves a great send off. So I wish you all the best, may the best team win:).

Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  6. Odette

I understand dad, he cares about me, he knows how important music is in my life, but I also tell him that I can have a car accident when I go to the city. You can't stop living life out of fear. And look at these videos, who can resist enjoying that moment? I always choose the fastest horses and when I'm away from home, I take off the helmet that dad makes me wear. In the first video, read the ending. Nothing to add to what is said:)

7. Melancholy Son

Yes, living in fear is same as not living at all, I guess as long as we are mindful that our fearlessness doesn't become reckless.

I can totally understand though, no one can resist this, no one, it's impossible. For you, wind of the heaven truly blows between your horse's ears. it's a beautiful sentiment, something I'll remember forever.
    smile-kiss.gif

Athenea, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  8. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

French is not just a language, it is actually poetry, soft and serene, beautiful and relaxing, there is a special spell in each of its words that floods you with magic.

But the real problem is when you have a French girl in front of you, when she speaks her language her lips seem to invite you to kiss them, it's a language that gives the lips that unique insinuation. In these videos, look at the lips. It's impossible not to feel attraction.

Athenea, Odette and Melancholy Son like this.
  9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Rings of Power was not nominated for any Golden Globes

Melancholy Son likes this.
  10. Melancholy Son

You're preaching to the choir darling :p. Thank you for the videos, they created some wonderful sensations inside my heart. :) I don't know how can anyone not feel attracted to this! I also wonder how french people get any work done honestly, surrounded by these beautiful women who talk like this. :p:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2022
    Athenea, Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  11. Melancholy Son

All the best for the finals @Odette ! Hope you get to watch it, it's gonna be an epic game.

Odette, Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Henry Cavill won't be Superman anymore :(
    But he wants to create a Warhammer 40k Cinematic Universe. So it is cool

Melancholy Son likes this.
  13. Odette

Thank you. The result is already known, but they played a good game according to dad. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Dad says that in soccer, France is the second in the world, but the first in Europe:):)

Dane and Star_of_sea like this.
  14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Christmas is happening, so Merry Christmas everyone!

Athenea, Dane and pussycat like this.
  15. Odette

16. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Benedict XVI is dead

[​IMG]

Star_of_sea likes this.
  17. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Its a New Year. Happy New Year everyone

18. pussycat