1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I thought so too. He's still breathing.

itshot likes this.
  2. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

He was caught out and about on Father's Day I think it was, when he was supposed to be in quarantine. Then he later acted like he was coming out of the basement quarantine like he hadn't seen daylight in weeks.

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Good actor, bad newsman. Unless now both are one and the same!

itshot likes this.
  4. techie76

techie76 conservatism isn't compatible with a free society

Trump is an incompetent deranged criminal, simple as that. But then so are Obama, both Bushes, The Clintons, John Kerry, Gingrich, The Queen of England, Putin, etc.

Presidents aren't elected- they're SElected. Doesn't matter if they're "conservative" or "liberal". Either they get with the program or they're shown the Zapruder film.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Hdbee

Hdbee Trusted Member

You're right, party doesn't matter. They all pursue the same goal: keeping the politician class powerful and untouchable. Everything else is wedge issues to keep the masses distracted with fighting each other.

6. techie76

Julius Caesar noted that DIVIDE and then conquer is the way to go. And every ego-maniacal idiot from Machiavelli to Sun Tsu and so on have made sure that the Great Unwashed have squabbled amongst themselves rather than with the power structure.

Lincoln observed that "a house divided against itself cannot stand".

The house is always the common people. As long as they stay divided then they stay distracted & preoccupied with any and everything other than uniting to eliminate corruption.

The math is simple: There are far more people than corrupt politicos, so in a dead stand-off against the common people and the corrupt, the common people always win. That is unless the common people are stupid & easily manipulated by such nonsense as "conservative" & "liberal", etc.

Not many people are aware that John Kennedy & Richard Nixon were friends, & they were each more comfortable around each other than they were around those who supported them politically.

It's no different with much of today's "conservatives" & "liberals". No different at all.

7. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

Dane, oldman681, techie76 and 5 others like this.
  8. Insp Gadget

The word up here is that this could win Trump the election :

[​IMG]

9. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

techie76 likes this.
  10. techie76

Both American candidates are incompetent self-serving criminals. Both.
    Byden hasn't done anything in a half century, and while I'm sure that when he was younger his brain must've been nice & sharp- it isn't now & he's in about the same shape Reagan was-- which isn't fit for public servitude.

But let's be clear what president is & what America is --- America isn't a business & to run a country like a business is doom. Career politicians are suicide for any country. In ancient Greece, once a person served politically, they were not only barred from doing so again, but sometimes kicked out of their own country for a time. This avoids corruption. No one should be an "experienced" politician. No one. Ever. To be an "experienced" politician is to be an insider criminal of a crony system.

President is public SERVANT #1. And not since I've been alive have I seen any president serve the public, only themselves. Trump is a real estate developer, an incompetent one, but that's what he is & the law legislation that has passed during his term have all been to the benefit of himself & other developers, including giving tax increases in EVERY state that's democrat & decreased in every state that is not, ergo punishment for not going along with the new nazi agenda.

The last time a political party arose that claimed it had all the answers & that anyone else's views were not only wrong, but lies-- the last time someone was the loudest & yelled, the last time a political party set up a nationally televised broadcast channel of endless propaganda & called it news & patriotism & then called anyone else fake & liars was nazi germany. Let's be clear about this. Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

Never forget that walls are also use to keep people IN just as much as keep them out.
    Freedom of movement is a basic human right. There are NO BORDERS on the Earth.

Trump is a criminal, flat out & needs to arrested under military tribunal for TREASON & EXECUTED for TREASON, same as Byden, Obama, Clinton & Bush.

George Washington warned about political party. One cannot be loyal to country & party both. If you are loyal to a party, then you commit TREASON. You cannot be loyal to your country & party at the same time.

pussycat likes this.
  11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

EggHead, Dane, Brutus58 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Gadget, as much as I admire and respect you, your hatred of Israel really does cloud your reasoning.

I'm not saying I totally disagree with you, it's just the fact that you believe Israel is evil to the USA and they control us.
    I find it really insulting that you think all of us in the U.S are that fucking stupid!
    We know what's going on. And siding with them instead of the Palestinians is in your mind, bad.

Palestinians for the majority are terrorist. They believe, like BLM here in the states, thinks that violence
    is the only answer to solve anything.
    [edit]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2020
    EggHead and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Insp Gadget

That's backwards my friend, imho - you have come to your conclusion at the very beginning. I think that objective analysis and evidence to support your conclusion should have come first.

And as a result, you have come to a conclusion that is wrong - I do not 'hate' anything or anyone. I simply came to a different conclusion than you did.

techie76 likes this.
  14. techie76

I'm Jewish, had a Palestinian girlfriend at one time & see no problem with gadget's point of view.
    The Jews & Palestinians alike have their nasty dirty shameful sides just like the U.S. does, but comment like "dark people" this & "dark people" that just smack of pure racist hate * in fact reveal very deep mental problems and vast inferiority complexes--- not an opinion, it's a fact--- Big point here is you used a thread about Trump & your problem with Gadget to insert an utterly unrelated hateful racist comment about "ethnic dark people" which had nothing to do with Gadget, Trump or the post, or the thread AT ALL-- so you reveal yourself for what you are. ***
    So I'll quote my grandfather who had tattoo's from a nazi death camp on him, "A good racist is a dead racist." That kind of thinking showed it's inferiority by it's loss. Gadget's a cool dude tho. As he said, you came to your conclusion before hand, which comes from a point of ignorant fearful rigidity. This really isn't the kind of place for that sort of assassination either. It's an incest forum. A place where pretty kinky people gather. The overriding current here is one of sexuality, not politics, division & differences, but one of commonality & unity in the face of persecution & rigidity. But hey, I'm a Jew, we've taken over hollywood, the media, the banks & everything else, so what do I know?

I only come from a family of nazi & klan hunters, so maybe I'm being offkey.

No flaming of forum members is allowed. - Pussycat

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2020
    Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I disagree with the way you took my post. I am not in any way a racist against ( in your words ), dark people.
    BLM is a terrorist group. There are members of all races. And they all claim the blacks of the USA are being
    basically murdered on a regular basis by law enforcement.

They WILL NOT in any way shape or form, take responsibility for their actions that brought about the actions of the police.

Now, understand I agree that there has been a few people shot by police who did not do anything to deserve being shot.
    I don't exonerate the police on those instances. Those officers need to held accountable for their bad actions.

(As a side note, in another post I state that we have a police force that have a combat-ready mindset. That is not
    surprising as about 40 years ago, the police academy focused on SWAT and Urban-Riot-Control. they were trained
    like soldiers and everyone is surprised that act like war ready soldiers.)

But BLM advocates violence against the completely innocent people and business owners who did nothing but try
    to help their neighborhood. Burn Down ALL Businesses that do not display a BLM sign.

How does rioting and destroying your own neighborhood make things better??
    It doesn't, it fuels the racism and bigotry even more so.

BLM spokepersons have been quoted advising any one who is not white to fight the police.
    99 % of black men shot by police were in the process of either a crime or actually, in most cases, trying
    to kill the officer. The media spins all those accounts to make it seem the perpetrator was an innocent
    bystander, just minding their own business and the cops decided to gun them down.

Enough of this in this thread, I will not continue it further.

But nonetheless, I find you have a very closed and opinionated mind when you label me, " Hateful, bigoted, racist, irrational, ignorant, fearful, mentally troubled." without knowing me at all (have you bothered to read any of my other posts?) and all of your name calling based on one post
    because I stated what Gadget believes in that Israel totally controls the USA.

It would have been nice if you maybe asked me a question in order to clarify what I wrote instead of just calling me names.

EggHead, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

My apologies Gadget, I did jump a little in that I thought you hate Israel because of all your post about we in the
    USA are nothing but their puppets.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Mods,
    Btw, I fully understand that my choice of words last night were in error and I understand the editing.
    Sorry, I should have re-read my post. My mistake. I take full credit.

But there seems to be a double standard. How is it then ok for a poster to call me with 8 , no less,
    totally disrespectful, mean spirited and slanderous names?

Doesn't that constitute "flaming"? If not, please explain to me what is.

Also, I was lamblasted by the poster for posting something not incest based, even though
    I did so in the Politics" forum.

Thanks.

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder, racist comments, flaming other members, etc, are against the forum rules. If anyone feels that a post is racist, a personal attack, or anything else in violation of the clearly posted rules, one can - and should - use the report button.
    That's what it's there for.

Pussycat.

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Thanks Pussycat.
    By Cur's request, I did so.
    My apologies that I was ignorant of the procedures. It was something new.

20. techie76

Agree to disagree Dane. I'm here because this is an incest community that's already got problems with perception from the rest of society, so I'm not here to get sucked into political trifles that are out of my hands & ultimately mean nothing, especially for the purpose of this forum community. Want to talk about incest & joke around with some off-topic funny stuff, great- other than that, then I'm dialing out. But racist stuff is a hot button that got pushed & no community anywhere should tolerate it, not even a little bit. I live with that on a real life daily basis anyway. This is suppose to be fun place where we cooperate & pull together rather than divide & pull apart. It's incest. Sex. Fun. End.

I'll close by saying hate cannot defeat hate, only love can do that.
    Darkness cannot triumph over darkness, only light can do that.

Peace.

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.