1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thought Of The Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhunBaggs, Jul 27, 2022.

1. PhunBaggs

PhunBaggs Account Deleted

If it's inspirational or thought provoking share it here for all to see

Attached Files:

2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

upload_2022-7-28_9-45-8.jpeg

upload_2022-7-28_9-54-1.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  3. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Remember!

Because when it is all said and done with your life,
    the only possesion of this world you will have is your memories.

5. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

You are the master of your life and your emotions, never forget that. For better and for worse.
    We are responsible for everything that happens to us directly or indirectly.

It is very sad to forget a friend. Not everyone has had a friend.

Everyone should be asked to do what he or she can do.

It was the time you spent with your rose that made it so important.

He was just a fox like a hundred thousand others. But I made him my friend, and now he is unique in the world.

To the vain all other men are admirers.

It is madness to hate all the roses just because one pricked you. To give up all your dreams just because one of them didn't come true.

It is much more difficult to judge yourself than to judge others. If you manage to judge yourself well, you are a true sage.

"Le Petit Prince", Antoine de Saint-Exupery

6. Odette

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  7. moonisraker

moonisraker Account Deleted

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi.

8. neighborson

neighborson Trusted.Member

9. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

A sister is the one who gives you her umbrella in the storm and then takes you to see the rainbow (Anonymous)

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread about the meaning of life (Isadora James)

There is no better comfort than that found in a sister's arms (Alice Walker)

If you don't understand how a woman can love her sister tenderly and, at the same time, feel like wringing her neck, then you are clearly an only child (Linda Sunshine)

There is no better friend than a sister. And there's no better sister than you (Anonymous)

Of two sisters, there's always one who watches and one who dances (Louise Glück).This is the best sentence of all, very realistic. I watch and my sister dances, but there is so much happiness in her always, so much life that could have ended, so much love to give that I wish she would never stop dancing.Even when she sleeps happiness is born from her.

10. Odette

"Happiness is an art to practice, like the violin." John Lubbok.

"Like playing the violin or the piano, thinking requires daily practice." Charlie Chaplin.

"If the violin is the most perfect musical instrument, the Greek is the violin of human thought." Helen Keller.

“I love power. But it's as an artist that I love. I love how a musician loves his violin, bringing out its sounds, chords and harmonies”. Napoléon Bonaparte.

“The violin for me is a great instrument because you can use it as a rhythm instrument and also as a melodic instrument. … You can pretty much do anything on the violin.” David Garrett.

oldman681, Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  11. moonisraker

12. moonisraker

13. neighborson

14. Russell

Russell Trusted Member

My thoughts of the day is that I find a nice girl who want to breed a incest family that we get to grow together as pure blood people and have a pure blood family and to people who want to come into our family and be one. To share our family with people who understand what we want. Incest family forever ❤️

15. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Being sisters is probably the most competitive parentage within the family, but once the sisters have grown up, it becomes the strongest relationship (Margaret Mead)

Sisters annoy, interfere, criticise. They have big sulks and sarcastic remarks. They take over clothes whenever they want without asking permission. They monopolise the bathroom. But if there is a catastrophe to hurt, the sisters are there. They will always support and defend their sister in front of others (Pam Brown)

Other than Father Christmas, your sister knows when you've been naughty or nice (Linda Sunshine)

16. neighborson

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

A friend is someone who has a picture that can hurt or even
    ruin your reputation.

A BFF has a whole album.

18. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

19. neighborson

20. Odette

Life is just that, small moments of happiness,
    fleeting in reality, but eternal in memory.

STAR OF SEA

upload_2022-9-2_22-52-7.jpeg

oldman681, Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.