1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

THE TIDE OF WAR HAS CHANGED

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by AnonymousB2022, Apr 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonymousB2022

AnonymousB2022 Account Deleted

Now, it can be said with a reasonable level of security that, in a medium and long term perspective, the tendency is for Ukraine to expel the Russians from Ukrainian territory. And it's not because Russia is a much weaker country militarily than it appears to be or because the Ukrainian war is unshakable (these are quite popular fallacies nowadays), but because behind Ukraine are dozens of countries providing support day and night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Humanitarian support (food, medicine, things needed for the most diverse purposes), economic support and military support (an inexhaustible source of ammunition and small arms. And now, the same is happening with large heavy weapons). Anyway, this is how I wrote the other day when commenting on a video on YouTube: "Ukraine is a dwarf fighting a giant. The problem is that, because of the international support that this dwarf is having, today he has the strength of 2 giants."

The analogy in question may have been exaggerated in the sense of being too generous with the current state of Ukraine, but the fact is that, in the case of a conventional war, today this country can sustain a conflict of great proportions indefinitely (heard of , because of the international support already mentioned).

Russia apparently changed its strategy radically. It gave up taking over the entire country to focus its efforts on the Donbass region. It remains to be seen whether Ukraine will tolerate, in the name of peace, yet another major territorial loss. If Ukrainian policy is to not tolerate any more losses, then the Russians will have big problems... But the really big problem is if the Russians decide to appeal (chemical, biological and nuclear weapons).

Russia-Ukraine-war-Bloody-conflict-started-amidst-the-bombing-killed.jpeg

2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I hope Ukrainians will push Russia out of the Donbass and of Crimea. I hope Russia will lose EVERYTHIGN they conquered in the last 30 years. I hope the Russian Regime will fall.
    Not because I don't like Russia. But because if Russia wants to join the world and stop being a Thug State, they need to overthrow Comrade Putin's dictatorship
    And yes, I think Ukrainians are winning the war.

Benny10 and UsexA like this.
  3. AnonymousB2022

It is extremely unlikely that the Russians will end this conflict without any spoils of war. And they are willing to play forbidden cards if the situation calls for it.

4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

but if they push too far, NATO will intervene and then Putin will face a Shit storm

5. AnonymousB2022

If NATO intervenes, the whole world will have a bleak future...

6. AnonymousB2022

We are thousands of miles apart... But I can feel your anger from here as if you were right in front of me.

7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I am not angry. I'm disgusted by Putin's actions, yes, but I am not angry. So please, don't pretend to know how I feel lol

Also, if NATO goes in the war, it won't mean Nuclear War. No one is that stupid. Destroying the whole world is not a logical tactic for ANYONE lol

AnonymousB2022 likes this.
  8. AnonymousB2022

Of course. Have a great evening, Miss Mila.

9. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Behave yourself.

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I think that the sinking of the Moskva is one of the important moment of the war and that it could change a lot of things in favor of Ukraine

11. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

The cruiser "Moscow" is a rather old structure. The new ship will be put into operation, and this one will be raised and placed in a museum. People in society do not even discuss the sinking of the ship, they are neutral about the whole event.

12. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

To hell with such desires! Let the NATO military sit quietly at home and fuck this fucking Ukraine. I really hope that my relative will not be taken across the Atlantic Ocean to the slaughter in Ukraine. As we can see, there are assholes from all countries, and no one will take these assholes out of Ukraine either in coffins or in bags, so they will rot there.

13. Genesisx38

Genesisx38 Trusted Member

Against the regular oh world this world that comment. World really only consist of US and its gang of friends. I find it refreshing that countires are standing up against that hegemony

Ukraine is just a proxy that is being used for big nations to advance their agendas. And Ukranians are unfortunately falling for it. Zelensky is part of the problem

happycamper and AnonymousB2022 like this.
  14. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I don't know if you know, but NATO cannot ask a country to join it. A country has to ASK to join.
    So Ukraine wanted to join NATO not because USA asked them to, but because they wanted to. They wanted the advantage of siding with democratic countries, they didn't want to take the chance with dictatorships. And War Criminals in Russia just couldn't handle the fact that their little tyranny doesn't make Ukrainians bow their head in fear.
    The problem is not Zelensky. The problem is that War Criminal, that Beast, we call Putin

Charles Fourier likes this.
  15. AnonymousB2022

Far be it from me to want to applaud the massacre of the Ukrainian people. And I also need to say that I have nothing against the United States. And I dare say that, in general, my country has a sincere sympathy for America. Having said that, I need to acknowledge some truths that you have said: a multipolar world, along the lines of what we are seeing today, is better. Well, to be more specific, it is better for countries like Brazil. And I, as a Brazilian, want the best for my country. We only gain with this multipolarity.

Another truth (in my point of view) that you spoke about is that this Ukrainian president is part of the problem. His patriotism, as well as the heroism he stubbornly sustains, has only caused pain to the Ukrainian people. Maybe he is an honorable man in the sense that he doesn't bow down to the Russians, but you certainly can't say he is a hero. Tens of thousands of Ukrainians are dead, and practically the whole country is in ruins, because he didn't want to sign a piece of paper saying "All right, we're not joining NATO." Nobody is able to convince me that the president of Ukraine is a hero....

16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

These Ukrainians that are dead, they are not dead because of Zelensky. They are dead because of Putin and his dream of a new Russian Empire. If you want to look for the guilty one, its Putin. Vladimir Putin. The War Criminal that has his armies attack civilians, hospitals, schools.

Charles Fourier likes this.
  17. AnonymousB2022

Putin is one of the culprits. And undoubtedly the one who is most to blame. But he is not the only one. To say that things could not be different is to deny reality.

Just ask all the mothers who lost children in this war: "Would you prefer that your children were alive today or that your country didn't join NATO? And I believe their answer would not be the same as the Ukrainian president's.

Understand, there were only two options. And the Ukrainian president thought it best to choose what inevitably made and will make thousands of hands cry for the rest of their lives. This is the guy seen by most of the West as being a hero. To me, a hero he is not and never will be (not for doing what he keeps doing...).

18. Charles Fourier

Charles Fourier Proud incest advocate

Putin don't want just that. He prepared all this since Maidan. He didn't accept that his former ukrainian vassal take independance.

He doesn't hide it and some of his allies (the Russian Orthodox Patriarch for example) take even fewer oratorical precautions, they want an annexation or at least a return to vassalization of Ukraine and eventually of all the former territories of the USSR.

Only thing that can stop war is complete defeat of the invader, Russia. Their surprise attack plan didn't work because thanks to USA secrets services ukrainians know it all long before it happened. And now the war has taken a turn that isn't to Russia's advantage: they have suffered heavy losses in men and equipment, which they can replace less easily than Ukraine, massively helped by Western countries.

MilaHot likes this.
  19. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It would have saved millions of lives if all of Europe has signed a piece of paper making Adolf Hitler supreme leader of everywhere.

Then again, it was the signing of a piece of paper 20 years earlier that gave rise to Hitler in the first place.

20. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The thing is, Ukraine is a FREE COUNTRY. If they WANT to join NATO, Russia shouldn't have anything to say. Its UKRAINE'S decision, not Russia's. Yet Putin cannot tolerate people not bowing down to him.
    I think the mothers who lost children would agree that if they had been part of NATO, Putin wouldn't have attacked. Putin is like a bully. He attacks people in position of weakness. But he would never attack someone of the same strength as him, or stronger. He is a COWARD hiding in his palace in Russia while sending kids to die in Ukraine for HIS agenda, not for Russia

Lian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.