1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The ONLY bitching you've ever thought about???

I fucking think NOT!!:eek::eek:

Athenea, Odette and Star_of_sea like this.
  2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Yes, honestly, it's a great summer. I ignore the fucking people who want to provoke me, I just got back from a trip with my mum, I'm going to a music festival and when I get back the party will continue with people coming here, to my house. Everything perfect and great.

Is there some fucking complaint that I haven't noticed? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rebecca4mom, Athenea, Odette and 2 others like this.
  3. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Star, I trained you too fucking well on this fucking thread lol. Good job. Sometimes you just need to complain and say FUCK everything not anything specific.

Star_of_sea, Athenea, Odette and 2 others like this.
  4. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

5. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

6. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck my life. That's all.

7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Ummmm. Hard to "like" that one. Care to share what the fuck happened?

Star_of_sea, Athenea and Odette like this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Over worked. Over stressed. Frustrated by idiots at work. Hurting. Fucking depression.

9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

fuck some people

Gipsydanger42 likes this.
  10. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Understand Dracoa. Been under tratment for depression for decades. Chin fucking up bud. It can get better.

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yeah, we all fucking get you on that!

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  12. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Au contraire. People only think they know what the fuck they are doing. What they are actually doing, is sometimes completely different.

13. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Estrella de Mar, you are such a fun and happy señorita (young lady) and that happiness is also read in your posts. My sister's and my fucking protest is that you live so fucking far away, I wish you lived closer and it would be a pleasure to invite you for a coffee every day with you. The positive thing about Ins Dreams is that you meet interesting people, the fucked up thing about Ins Dreams is that people always live far away. The fucking distance. :oops:

Odette, Star_of_sea and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  14. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Dracoa, working is inevitable in the society we live in, but you can get more pleasant moments. You will always find fucking people in your work, in your friends, even here in Ins Dreams who try to hurt other people. You should ignore those fucking people or not pay them any attention at all. But watch out for the fucking depressions. Ignore whoever hurts you and enjoy small pleasures, an ice cream you like, a relaxing moment with a glass of wine and your favourite music, a small weekend trip out of your weekly routine... Work is inevitable, but those moments of pleasure if you can have them and life is more enjoyable that way. I also know the terrifying depths of depression, not for me, but for my sister. Be careful with depressions, they are like a fucking horse galloping out of control and can lead to places where it is impossible to come back from, if you don't stop that uncontrolled gallop in time. It's up to you to stop that fucking horse.

Dane, Odette, Star_of_sea and 2 others like this.
  15. Star_of_sea

You are a fucking sweet darling.

Intense kisses and endless hugs (soon). ;););););)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2022
    Rubber duck 2, Athenea and Odette like this.
  16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Fuck humanity

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  17. Star_of_sea

I've never had a fucking depression, but Athenea's advice is great, born from a sad experience. Compensate the fucking moments with small, good, joyful, intense moments. :D:D:D:D:D

Dracoa, it's a phrase repeated a thousand times, but it's a great certainty. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, there is a part of life reserved for you to enjoy, look for a moment for yourself every day, to smile, to discover the beauty of Life and people. You will cry on many fucking occasions, but you must never forget that you also smile, you must give importance to those moments of smiles. Think, as I do, of all the incredible experiences that Destiny has in store for you, even if you don't believe it now. There is a whole life waiting for you alone to live. Life will be much more intense. :):):):):)

18. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Lol nice fucking try Star.

Athenea, Dane and Star_of_sea like this.
  19. Star_of_sea

Very kind of you for the rectification, before Akbloke punishes me for my fucking mistake, he is very strict with that rule. In my defence I can only say that the word fuck and Athenea are incompatible, she's a sweet girl. But it's true, I should have added the word fuck and complained that Athenea is fucking sweet and charming. Thanks for the correction, from the heart. ;););););)

You're a sweetheart too. :):):):):)

Rubber duck 2, Athenea and Odette like this.
  20. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Fucking thank you sweety. To be honest I had to go back and edit my remarks at the bottom. I forgot the fucking word too.
    And I understand some people and duck words just don't go well together.

Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.