1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Scared for my Polish friends

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by DADlover2020, Aug 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hector189

hector189 It is a clam! Get your mind out of the gutter.

There are lots of other people that show up out of nowhere and are party to all the begetting in Gensis... How were so many people begotten with out extra people unaccounted for on the side.

If Cain and Abel are Adam and Eve's sons, then where did Cain's wife come from to give birth to their son, Enoch? Assume Adam and Eve are still around alive, you got like 5 people in the world, why would Cain build a city named after Enoch for five people? Then there is a long line of son's being born, to women who appear out of nowhere.

So... I think the last people on earth thing was a rouse to get their dad in bed.

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I think you missed my point.
    The daughters thought they were the last Hebrews and wanted to continue the Hebrew bloodline.
    Not the last people on Earth

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Cain's wife was either his sister or a niece. Probably. Could have been a grand child.
    In any case, it was incest.
    Please check my post about the Mosaic preludes as to why incest was banned.

4. RobbiePied

RobbiePied Account Deleted

For a country that was decimated by fascists, its sad to see this happen

5. WincestFan

WincestFan Trusted Member

Poland is still to much catholic and conservative in small towns, in big cities like Warsaw are little better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.