1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Reluctant Captions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tacoshell34, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacoshell34

Tacoshell34 Account Deleted

I just went through the forum rules and it said that rape and forced sex are not allowed. I don't have a problem with that since I'm not into rape anyway, but I have recently worked on some captions where the female is reluctant to go ahead with the taboo. She wants it, but needs some pushing to go ahead with it after which she enjoys the carnal bliss. I'd like to share some of these captions here, and just wanted to know if I'd be violating any rules?

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Being reluctant is not a problem, but being forced or coerced is.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. J.D.

J.D. Account Deleted

I like the reluctant theme too.

4. Fireboxer

Fireboxer Trusted Member

Common theme that works if the storyline resolves itself into a mutually agreeable
    adventure.

5. Megster

Megster Trusted Member

Totally agree with Fireboxer. Reluctance that turns into full, wholehearted participation can be very exciting. Lack of consent is never that.

6. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

I personally believe that all people (men, women, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles... etc) would have some hesitation, at least in regards to "normal" relationships. How those people perceive their own conclusions will vary greatly. I would think that women (in general terms) think about consequences more than men. I've often read that, "A hard dick has no conscience", but after the fact there might be guilt. The fantasies I've had about my mother, my sister, my aunt and one of my grandmothers all sound great to me in fantasy, but I don't think any of them would have entertained the idea (maybe my aunt) in reality. My sister and I made out once when we were drunk and she regretted and nipped that right in the bud.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. I believe the reluctance is normal, and even exciting! I love to read stories, especially non-fiction, where there is reluctance. That makes it more believable to me.

Djole likes this.
  7. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels Trusted Member

I know there is a video with like father / daughter massage session, and i remember one that i like where the step-daughter has a very reluctant look in the beginning...

nuru-massage i think it was? Not sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.