1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Regrets, what are yours?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hppn, Jun 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevermore

Nevermore Account Deleted

Not knowing CPR better. My sister stopped breathing, i attempted CPR didn't know what I was doing, and she died.

2. CitySlick

CitySlick Trusted Member

Not going to college sooner. It was really rough starting when I was 45.

3. Random_Incubus

Random_Incubus Account Deleted

I'm so sorry... I can't even imagine, and I almost have no words. I'd be lost without mine.

4. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I am so very sorry for your loss and the trauma you've had to endure because of it. No words can convey it deeply enough, of course. I hope you continue to try and thrive, despite what happened.

Random_Incubus likes this.
  5. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I regret continuing to choose jobs that I know, ultimately, I'll end up hating. It's a clear 30-year pattern. I don't chase my work dreams, I settle. I avoid risk, and I constantly regret end up regretting it. Fear of failure, right?

I regret continuing to not go all-in on finding my birth mother. Another fear of failure thing, I guess.

I regret paying for a gym membership that I continue to under-utilize.

I regret selling off my Amazon stock 10 years ago.

I regret watching Batman Forever. That movie still irritates me, just thinking back about it, after all these years. o_O

6. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Wow. That’s a rough one. My condolences.

7. MasterKC

MasterKC Trusted.Member

This is an awesome topic, and I'm glad (?) to see that a lot of people have as many as I do! Mine start off with being born (I was always blamed for ruining my parent's lives, and continue on and on. One that I can't shake is that I could have been a better friend to a couple of girls in high school that I knew were having bad times. And there are a bunch over relationships I've been in.

8. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

That old saying...
    The serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference. :)

Dane and TriadSibling like this.
  9. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Looking for my people, my open sky.

Not being more direct about what I wanted in life and going for it.

10. beafeater77

beafeater77 Trusted Member

Not being open with people that i love

11. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I had a repeated pattern of letting the past bother me, and that in turn pushed me into a circular spiral of regrets. Choices I never made, chances I didn't take, and opportunities I lost out on, things of that nature. It got to the point where I'd gotten tired of feeling like a failure at life, and that was my "fuck it" moment lol. From there, I started pursuing my interests more heavily, including my interest in incest, and of course that opened some amazing doors for me as well.

Dane, Pike and Random_Incubus like this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

See, this is why I totally enjoy being an old fart.

I can't remember enough of the past to to remember if I should regret anything!:D:rolleyes:

TriadSibling and TittyKitty like this.
  13. Exclap

Exclap Trusted Member

I regret not hooking up with my first relationship partner, this was mainly due to religious reasons however both of us became very anti-religion as we got older.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2022
    Incs likes this.
  14. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Just personal or sex life. Well. Trying to be a good son. Always obeying and excepting no the first time even if it ended up hurting me. If I wasn’t so traumatized I would write a book on the subject.

15. JandO

JandO Wifom/Huson Lifestyle

1. With my GSAT scores, I could have applied to a better school. But to take care of mom, I chose the university where she taught. Although I've had a good few years, it's always a small regret.
    2. We miss the chance to meet real people with similar experiences in reality. In 2019, we met a mom-son on Twitter. We exchanged some personal information and had good chats. We were expected to meet privately over the summer, not for swinging (of course, it's not impossible), but for friendship and mutual support. But we had to cancel it due to some trouble. Then, everyone knows... That mom tragically passed away during the pandemic and we lost touch...:(

16. Incestshorty

Incestshorty New Member

so have you been able to sleep with either of your nieces yet?

17. ichliebemeinemama

ichliebemeinemama Trusted Member

1. when I was about 20 my mom saw me in my sports outfit (you know these tight shirts you wear under your shirt) and she said „if I were Not your mom… huuuu.“
    I could have made such a good basememt even some time later because of that but I did not have the brave or maybe I wasn‘t smart enought at this time.

2. When I had to study for an exam for the next day and my then gf and her best friend made a boob contest in our bathroom and told me immediately After that, what they did (they were drunk)

I don‘t know what was wrong with me in this situations…

18. JB Nephew

JB Nephew Account Deleted

One of the biggest regrets that I have is that I never told my cousin how much I loved her and wanted to be with her. We were involved for a while when we were younger and we let social pressures and “norms” get in our way…
    I really think we could have started a loving family together… I think about her and our time together a lot.

19. Smallcottagefamily

Smallcottagefamily Account Deleted

Many! My biggest regret is my MS getting worse which was my fault so even when I'm sober I look drunk walking

20. Suckedbrother

Suckedbrother Trusted Member

My biggest regret is not pursuing a full fledged sexual relationship with my brother when we were younger and fooled around. We are currently engaged in a sexual relationship but we wasted so much time. I wish that we would've fucked when we were younger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.