1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pubic hair or waxed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aussiebloke, Jul 25, 2018.

1. TheDuuderoo

TheDuuderoo Trusted Member

trimmed > bush > waxed
    I especially like it, when its literally the letter "V" - so only the two stripes there. But for some stupid reason it's super rare.

ZooNinja likes this.
  2. Jo1333

Jo1333 Trusted Member

I really don't mind hair

3. Tedjones1234

Tedjones1234 Trusted Member

They both can be sexy

4. Jay Why

Jay Why Account Deleted

Pubic hair definitely!! Love a woman with a plump pussy mound with a full natural bush......God........

5. ninemark

ninemark Trusted Member

public hair of course

6. Tratra2

Tratra2 Trusted Member

I prefer waxed

7. stansex1

stansex1 Trusted Member

I thing a trimmed bush is great but too much around the lips can be a lot.

8. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

But what about private hair?

9. DannyCat19

DannyCat19 Trusted Member

Have long been a fan of the hairless look, but in the last couple years I've developed an appreciation for a well-tended bush.

hounddawg6 likes this.
  10. kingshadow2

kingshadow2 Account Deleted

waxed, always.

11. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I love to see genitals, female and male, so definitely prefer bare in both. It's also so much cleaner feeling, so I keep myself bare, and I hate short hairs stuck in my throat, too. There was a time when a bush seemed sensual to me, in a kind of artistic, earthy way, and I wouldn't reject someone if they have one, but give me a bare naked cunt or cock any day.

Kriscbiuk, Akbloke and Magnarider85 like this.
  12. auntlust

auntlust Trusted Member

Trimmed!

13. JandB

JandB Trusted Member

Bare

Kriscbiuk likes this.
  14. Darwin75007

Darwin75007 Trusted Member

Completely shaved, for both.

Kriscbiuk and Magnarider85 like this.
  15. pizzapie

pizzapie Trusted Member

I like a nice little bush. Like for what an older lady would have. But fully bare feels so nice.

16. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

On ladies I like it trimmed or shaven. The past two months or so, I've been turned on to a landing strip - that's hot too. I'm a male from Viking/Norman heritage & naturally super hairy. I have to get my eyebrows trimmed every time I go for a haircut...lol! I often used to get girls & they would want to rub their hands on my arms, they said it felt like fur. So for me to be completely shave, would look out of place. I just keep around my cock & balls, trimmed.

17. gsamwise10

gsamwise10 Trusted Member

I'm on the totally smooth camp. Nothing worse than getting hair stuck in your teeth and a wet vagina surrounded by a thick mat of hair looks like some alien sci fi creature. I had a gf that liked me totally shaved. Arm pits, chest and legs. I can't begin to count the number of women that loved to rub my legs like that. It's a lot of work to stay that shaved and when I'm not in a serious relationship or in the age of covid, I don't keep it shaved daily, but keep it quite short and when there's a chance in hell of being naked with someone, off it comes.

Kriscbiuk and FrankWatcher like this.
  18. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

My wife claims she couldn't care less about me trimming or removing my hair, so I don't. Which is great because I'm lazy. lol

As for my own preference, I like pubic hair -- both wild and natural as well as trimmed and sexy. I do not complain, however, when my wife shaves it all off. Usually that means she's in the mood for a weekend of some serious pussy-pumping, and that's always amazing in every way!

Hope this isn't shocking to some, but my wife does not usually shave her legs or armpits or pluck her nipple hairs. I really love a woman with hairy legs and pits, it gets me titanium hard for some reason. Never figured out why. She'll shave legs and pits every so often in the warmer months, when we've got to "see people" and be seen -- but for most of the year she's furry and I love it.

At the other end of the spectrum is our only daughter, who freaked out back when her pubic hair first started growing in, decided she hated it, and asked her mom to teach her how to keep herself shaved. So after that got sorted out she's never, apparently, kept any pubic hair whatsoever. My wife's seen it, but not me.

Kriscbiuk and FrankWatcher like this.
  19. Timmy_LittleKnob

Timmy_LittleKnob Trusted Member

Don't mind really, but a do like the bush.

20. BhmFlorida

BhmFlorida Trusted.Member

Trimmed or waxed for me... Full bush isn't that appealing to me.... However... If a lady invited me into her bed.. and she had a full bush.... ‍♂️ Would enjoy myself regardless...