1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What about polio? What about smallpox? The covid vaccine, mRNA is not a vacxine. It is mRNA (the m in mRNA stands for "messenger) not Moderna. A real vacxine is an attenuated form of the virus or bacteria.That vacxine lasts for years or a lifetime. Not months. All the picture you see about the virus are about pictures about the common flu virus. The covid virus has yet (to my knowing) been found.

This virus Covid is mutating so damn fast there is no protection (in my mind). After the19, will be the 20, the 21, the ect.... The virus needs to be ISOLATED before a TRUE vacxine can be produced.

I was injected with the Moderna. So now I have to look forward to being jabbed again in six months.

By the way, cloth masks are truly are worthless. Only N95 masks are useful as long as you don't have a beard. What is not mentioned is the side effects on humons (children). You re-breath the foulness of your mouth. How is that healthy? More children are being hospitolized with breathing issues NOT covid infection.

The common test for covid will test positive for the common flu and any DNA/RNA (that is from Fauci himself).

I am concerned for our norther borders. So Canadians and USA citizens can't can't cross because of a false positive?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    curiousFred likes this.
  2. jetme777

jetme777 Trusted Member

Nancy Pelosis is a perfect example of a POL who doesn't care what happens bad, as long as it is not in her gated upscale arm guarded community.

Dane, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's true, to my best understanding, of ALL cities!!

5. Neophyte

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

7. Neophyte

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

youtube.com/watch?v=MuEiecmBmFg
    Mom speaks out on FBI school probe: DOJ ‘has declared a war on parents’

It seems that the DOJ and the Attorney General have gone to war with parents that are speaking out against what is being taught at the schools. Any member of the school board or school administration can report to the FBI any parent that they feel is dangerous, in their opinion. And the FBI will place that parent on the Domestic Terrorist Watch List.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Neophyte

17. Neophyte

18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

20. Neophyte