1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Most unique method of masturbation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaLou, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I'd bet they are. The pleasures to be gained from jacuzzi jets aren't exactly secret.

JoshuaMN likes this.
  2. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

That's true Frank. It's the "unspoken" feature lol.
    And I'm really glad no one brought up the old "washing machine on spin cycle" bit. I have never been able to get that to work. It's more a tease than anything and it's not hard for me to climax. I think that's just an urban legend.

tommo and FrankWatcher like this.
  3. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Can't say that I've tried the washing-machine-on-spin-cycle approach, though often washing machines on spin cycles have been known to make me very uneasy. I can see fucking on top of the washing machine while it's going through the spin cycle. I wonder if the vibrations and shaking and general mechanized chaos might add to the effect. If nothing else, you'd have a ready partner to help unload the machine and put the laundry in the dryer.

4. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

First, this is not from personal experience, but Charles Bukowski has some weird ideas.​

If I remember correctly from his book, the only one that I just 'skimmed' through, with some occasional glances at his poetry.

When the captain was chastising him, he completely 'denied' making a round hole in the cantaloupe, taking out the seeds, filling it with minced meat, microwaving it all together and sticking his phallus in it, completely denied it!

Which later led to a scream from the captains kitchen, probably because he didn't mention how long he had the microwave on or on what setting. :);):);)

FrankWatcher likes this.
  5. lauramum

lauramum Trusted.Member

i once stood against a vibrating hand pole on a London bus....i didnt want to get off at my stop

cummings, Keorn, krip and 3 others like this.
  6. Thedoctor0013

Thedoctor0013 Trusted Member

I have used a thawed room temperature gel ice pack. With a little bit of lube it grips so nicely.

FrankWatcher likes this.
  7. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

I'm sorry to have to ask such a personal question;
    but you did get off, didn't you? o_O:);)

tommo and Perviator like this.
  8. china99uk

china99uk Trusted.Member

Did hear about a chef who filled a jar with raw liver.......

9. Throwaway1817

Throwaway1817 Trusted Member

Super ninja death grip has made it hard to get off any other way

Isabelle Williams likes this.
  10. masika

masika Trusted Member

I was helping to jet wash our patio,and realised that the water pipe vibrated like mad,holding it against my groin.I turned the water supply off,and plugged it in indoors.With hardly any water in the tank,and the motor still vibrating,it made me cum really had and fast in the kitchen

11. tommo

tommo Account Deleted

have used a henry vacuum a few times very good fun and the washing machine at work is quite good too and i thought it was mainly for women but if you;re in the right position its excellent

Dane and masika like this.
  12. Paul1

Paul1 Trusted Member

Slight difference here in meaning, there is getting off, and getting off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.