1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Most unique method of masturbation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaLou, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

We all do it, let's be honest :p

But I'm curious what other fun ways people have found to reach orgasm alone. Aside from the typical hand or toy methods.

I'll list a few so you know what I mean...

I was pleasantly surprised by the jets in my aunt's hot tub when I was younger and also loved (still do) to rub/grind against things like the arm of my couch or corner of my mattress or desk.

Okay...your turn! :)

2. StifflersDad

StifflersDad Trusted Member

In the late 80s the Wahl “personal” massager. My parents had one and it did wonders on teenage body parts.

JoshuaMN likes this.
  3. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

Awwww that counts as a toy! :p But I'm not judging.

4. StifflersDad

Lol, I had no idea that it was a toy at the time. I didn’t know what it was for, just that when I turned it on and it buzzed certain things felt very good. Silly teenage me had no concept yet about toys.

5. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

That's actually kinda hot to think about, a guy wanding himself :p

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Reminder. Be sure to keep your comments 18+. No mentioning or implying activity prior to age 18.

7. StifflersDad

Of course by teenage I meant nineteen...

8. Curmudgeon

My post wasn't directed towards you. This type of question tends to lead to multiple posts that get edited by a moderator, before the thread eventually gets shut down. It was just a preemptive warning.

9. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

If you think it's best to delete this thread in order to avoid any headaches, feel free. No hard feelings. I didn't consider that when I posted it. I guess that's why I'm not a moderator :p

10. Curmudgeon

Sometimes a reminder works.

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

One thing that worked for me, now mind you, really isn't a "toy".
    Circular Sander. It's a tool, not a toy.
    I was sanding some wood and an odd position I had to hold the piece put the sander right
    up against my crotch. Didn't take but a second or two to realize it almost instantly started
    an erection. "What the hell" I thought, pushed the wood aside and it didn't take long for a nice
    cum to happen in my pants.
    Gave myself a few squeezes and readjusted everything, picked up the piece I was sanding and
    continued on, relaxed, and not in so much of a rush as before.

Isabelle Williams and JoshuaMN like this.
  12. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

i have done similar before with sanders.

13. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

Okay, I was not, I repeat NOT expecting anyone to say they used a wood sander to get off!! But I think I understand and it's not as scary as it sounds lol. That's kinda kinky that you just let it fly in your pants too :p

Thanks for the response. That is the sort of thing I meant. That unexpected "Ohhh hello! What's happening here?" thing.

Dane and JoshuaMN like this.
  14. MasterKC

MasterKC Trusted.Member

The secret of using a sander is to make sure you remove the sandpaper first...

15. LindaLou

LindaLou Trusted.Member

Oh lord :p OKAY! Enough of "This Olde Boner" with Jack Mehoff.

16. StifflersDad

Never confuse lacquer for lube...

imunderher and Dane like this.
  17. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

This doesn't relate to a device, but rather (for lack of a better word) a place. I used to do a lot of long-distance driving (not so much at the moment but that doesn't preclude more in the future), and I had a problem staying awake. So I'd take myself out and masturbate away the miles and the tedium. I mostly did it at night, stroking across whole states, but I can't say for certain I never did it during the day, too. All in the interest of highway safety. Of course.

And @LindaLou, the jacuzzi jets in hot tubs are just made for sticking one's dick into. It's all the more exciting in a public jacuzzi at a hotel, naked at night with no one around.

Masturbation has been kind of a life-long pursuit so I am sure there are plenty of other unusual ways and places I've stroked, but these two come first to mind. No wood sanders though, that I recall.

Dane and JoshuaMN like this.
  18. lauramum

lauramum Trusted.Member

19. lauramum

lauramum Trusted.Member

I love the water jets in the jacuzzi at our local spa,try and lean up in the side of it,and get into a position where I can pull my bikini bottoms to one side,and aim just above my hood.I often see other ladies in similar positions,and often wonder if they are doing the same things

Djole, Koasale, KinkyJohn82 and 2 others like this.
  20. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

i love watching females do that. It works for guys to i have done that many times just position my dick pointing up just out of the wast band and let the water jet do the rest ;)

TonyBoy-58 and lauramum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.