1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom's Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mediogre, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

My mother never wear panties in her life, no any women wear panties and bra that time most indian village

thehotghost666 likes this.
  2. treeman

treeman Trusted.Member

I use to cum in my sisters started with her cotton panties and over the years moved to the silky one those were the days

Nudedad likes this.
  3. Miharu Kuroda

Miharu Kuroda Trusted.Member

Never been able to get a hold of my mom's panties because she is always usually in her room when she if off work. I'd also have to dodge my stepdad. That laundry hamper is like Fort Knox lol. I'd love nothing more than to retrieve a pair or two.

I have nicked my sisters panties though. It's not as exciting though because no matter how many pairs I take, there is never any trace of her womanhood in them i.e. discharge, orgasm, or even pee. It's kinda strange actually. The only substance I can find in her panties is sweat, which is okay and it can get me going a little, but the smell is always faint, and there is usually no accompanying taste. I remember my sister being decently wet when we were in a relationship. A decent amount of the times I went down on her, I could definitely taste some pee too. No such luck with her panties, however.

Women of Ins-Dream, is there any of you whose panties remain dry, even if you yourself don't? Or is my sister pre-cleaning her panties before washing them? :confused:

misimo likes this.
  4. phil1228

phil1228 Trusted Member

I use to cum in my mom's panties all the time. She had to have noticed but never said a word. Deep down I hoped it got her off thinking about me cumming in her panties.

Miharu Kuroda likes this.
  5. misimo

misimo Trusted Member

i was used to jo to moms used silky panties when i was living with her:oops:

Harddaddy4u and Miharu Kuroda like this.
  6. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

I loved to watch my son Jerking and sniffing licking and chewing then cumming in them

1 person likes this.
  7. Mot

Mot Trusted.Member

I really like the feel of wearing silky panties

oldman681 likes this.
  8. BigMac413612

BigMac413612 Trusted Member

idk about sniffing but I love cumming

Harddaddy4u likes this.
  9. kakebu

kakebu Trusted Member

I used to wear mom's panties when I was younger. And her bra. I've never seen myself as a cross dresser, and never used anyone elses underwear. It was my mom's that gave me the excitement.

10. Miharu Kuroda

Miharu Kuroda Trusted.Member

No problem with that. I think that straight/bi men's fascination with ladies underwear stems from a large part, the idea that the woman you desire has just worn them, filled with her essence. For me, those women being my family members, it is a way to get close to the ones I love without outing myself as incestuous to them. I can't speak for everyone, but it is safe to assume most people that love a family member romantically, cannot ever divulge that information to them. Our love will never be returned. Smelling (and tasting) her on her clothes and underwear is the next best thing for me.

Harddaddy4u and Xr4ti like this.
  11. SpunPantySniff

SpunPantySniff Trusted Member

Never my mothers but sure did with my sisters and stepmothers.
    Now i sniff any i can get a hold of.

Xr4ti, tommo and Service69You like this.
  12. thehotghost666

thehotghost666 Trusted Member

Used both mom's and elder sister's panties and I liked the latter especially after her workout sessions

13. Cockmantic

Cockmantic New Member

I have used my mother’s panties as a cumrag several times and place them back in the dirty hamper. No word if she’s ever noticed

tommo and Service69You like this.
  14. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I agree my sisters used panties were like heaven. I wish I still had access to them

Harddaddy4u likes this.
  15. clemaster2

clemaster2 Trusted Member

I used my mom's panties very often.

Harddaddy4u likes this.
  16. Peter_1

Peter_1 New Member

Loved to wear and wrap them around my cock and masterbate

Harddaddy4u and Idon'tknow? like this.
  17. Marc-o-polo

Marc-o-polo Account Deleted

I sadly did it not often enough ^^

18. Luvdawg

Luvdawg New Member

My mothers, sisters, aunts and gran have been sniffed, worn and cum in over the years.

19. Stiff

Stiff Account Deleted

Sniffing panties, bras, lingerie or any other clothes, don't make me hard.

But if you get a kick out of it, go for it. No one gets hurt by licking a wet panty or jizzing on it. If it turns you on, just do it.

Idon'tknow? likes this.
  20. zgonc70

zgonc70 Trusted Member

I use aunt panties (mom sister) i think its same :)

Harddaddy4u likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.