1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom's Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mediogre, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viksent334

Viksent334 New Member

Невидно картинки

Translation: Invisible pictures

This is an English only forum, please post in English or provide an English translation. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2020
  2. Cap27

Cap27 Trusted Member

Hmmmm nice. Wish I had a supply

3. Samir46

Samir46 middle east

we need to reach under the panty

tommo likes this.
  4. niki

niki Trusted Member

I always cum in my moms pantys :)

tommo likes this.
  5. niki

niki Trusted Member

Love to smell on her used pantyliners

6. Mike misses sis

Mike misses sis Trusted Member

At one point, I lived with Mom, Sis, Aunt, and 2 female cousins. I always had freshly worn panties to sniff and taste. Once Sis found out I liked the taste, she let me taste direct from the source. She convinced cousins to let me taste also. Sadly never got to taste Mom or Aunt directly.

7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Hell!! Three out of five ain't bad!

KrazyKing009 and Mike misses sis like this.
  8. Mike misses sis

Mike misses sis Trusted Member

Had sex with Sis and younger cousin later, older cousin only returned oral favor.

LuckyDuck and Brutus58 like this.
  9. ICum2Mom&Sis

ICum2Mom&Sis New Member

I've masturbated and ejaculated in my mother's panties since in my teens. [edit] I used both clean and soiled panties. Most recently, I went to visit my mother, who is getting on in years at the retirement home she is now living. She had taken a fall and my siblings and I were taking turns spending a week or two assisting her as essential caretakers. Mom has very sensitive skin and wears some pretty sexy silky undergarments so as to not irritate her skin. While she was having her social time with a couple other ladies, over the period of several days, I had cum in her red, black and blue panties (3 different panties), shooting my load in the cottony area I call the pussy pad. I put them back in her drawer, hoping she'd get to wear them before the cum dried. I haven't heard any comment from her about a moist sensation between her legs from wearing them.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2020
    Xr4ti likes this.
  10. pizzapie

pizzapie Trusted Member

I only smelled my mom panties. I probably only smelled pee then her actual vagina.

11. KrazyKing009

KrazyKing009 Trusted.Member

Hey all, love reading about everyone's experiences, pretty hot! Lol. I don't remember smelling my mom's panties or masturbating into them but I definitely remember the smell of my moms pussy:rolleyes::rolleyes: we'd sleep together in the same bed and I definitely remember the aroma, sweet and tangy emanating from my mother's vagina, to this day sweet memories:D

Josebotwin likes this.
  12. mmmuuu

mmmuuu Trusted Member

I would do this when I was young

13. Bristitan87

Bristitan87 Trusted Member

I haven't done my mums, but I have stolen my mother in laws and smelled and cum in them. It was so hot

14. haniball_13

haniball_13 New Member

moms panties smell amazing always creampie there

15. kaitspanties

kaitspanties Account Deleted

When I was young, my mom wore Hanes Her Way white cotton panties, wore them daily and masturbated in them daily. As I got older, found that there were other women that also wore panties! Spent lots of time using aunts, and cousins. Now use wifes

16. Gaj

Gaj Trusted Member

This I cannot understand. I sniffed my sister's knickers, but that's because I wanted to, and indeed, went on to, have sex with her. I would never have taken any such interest in my mum. No judgement, I'm just explaining my position.

Xr4ti likes this.
  17. bock-67

bock-67 Trusted Member

Did that a lot when I lived with my parents. Even checking on her so I could get her panties while they still were warm!!! Loved the smell of her while hearing my parents fuck! :D

18. tomselek

tomselek Trusted Member

I love wearing and sleeping in my mom’s panties. I’ve worn them to work many times. They feel so great under my dress slacks!

Mike misses sis likes this.
  19. Wickedknots

Wickedknots Trusted Member

Me as well I love to lick them

20. niki

niki Trusted Member

I smell on my moms used pantyliners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.