1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom's Panties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mediogre, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mediogre

Mediogre Account Deleted

Who else enjoys wearing, sniffing, or even masturbating and cumming in their mother's dirty panties?

2. tristrum

tristrum Trusted Member

[edit] I used to cum on my mother's, my sisters and several of my friends and mothers dirty panties.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
  3. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

My mother never owned a single pair of panties, that i didn't enjoy over the years. I used to wait until she had come out of the bathroom, knowing that in the wash basket would be her panties , still warm . Sometime, i would take a clean pair out of her bedroom cabinet, carefully unfold them to expose the crotch, and then cum into them. I would then fold them back up, and put them back into the drawer. The excitement the next morning, when i saw her wearing them, was mind blowing.

4. Randybobandy

Randybobandy Trusted Member

I love panties just enjoyed sister in laws. Had to clean up behind her because she was sent to rehab well forced jail rehab so I took pictures that insure she owes me and had good time with her panties
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/pmDpWVXgaQGD8vko8

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  5. PeterThePiper

Wow , that sounds like fun. My wife works at a Female Offenders Centre, and one of the many things she told me, is that when they first arrive, what ever panties they are wearing, are thrown in the bin. WHAT A WASTE. !!

Tedjones1234 and Pdogghound like this.
  6. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted.Member

Link doesn't work. But I understand the pantie part ;)

7. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

Mum and I and aunt are tights or pantyhose women do you all still wank in those like my brother and cousin do as you can see from our pic?

8. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted.Member

I don't wear them but I love them too. And heels

9. PeterThePiper

Simple answer from me. YES. My mum used to wear them all the time, but often with panties as well. Our daughters wore them when they were younger, but sometimes Natalie still does. Jennifer used to wear them for work, but not so much now.

Pdogghound likes this.
  10. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

Bro and cousin love us all sheer and we are happy to oblige. After work incest is always on when we are sheer. But they used them for wanking especially our worn ones

Lil lover and Pdogghound like this.
  11. livinseasy

livinseasy Trusted Member

My mom's sister and her husband were our next door neighbors. We had keys to their place so any time I'd see them leave I would rush into their hamper so I can sniff, lick and cum on aunt's panties. Those were some of the most intense orgasms of my life and I can still remember the smell and taste 20+ years later!

edit: please be careful about inferring ages. -SW

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2019
    Mot and Pdogghound like this.
  12. Cap27

Cap27 Trusted Member

If somebody’s sucking my vock through them lol

Pdogghound likes this.
  13. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I know some people who are/were part of a Female Offender location... Trust me... NOT a waste. More often than not the tossed undergarments were more... more... bad organics than cloth.
    [​IMG]

PeterThePiper likes this.
  14. PeterThePiper

I guess it comes down to what ever rocks your boat, and my boat gets rocked very easily. lol.

15. tragula

tragula New Member

I started to cum inside my mothers panties before entering her and cumming inside he instead :) It took over 10 years before i finally penetrated her, so I there were a lot of cumming in panties before that.

16. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

I always cum in mom's petticoat!

Paulo Bastos likes this.
  17. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure she was impressed

:rolleyes:

18. RiBU

RiBU Trusted.Member

I've did it a couple of times. She probably found them once while cleaning my room. I liked to sniff her shoes and boots a lot too. The smell of her beautiful feet combined with the smell of leather drives me crazy.

saskyiamum likes this.
  19. Jamie513

Jamie513 Trusted Member

My earlier years was spent going through the laundry on the hunt for my mum's knickers. I think she knew then because if she'd been fucking and they were wet and stained she'd bury them at the bottom. Wonderful memorys.
    Once I think she must of pissed her knickers because you could litraly wring them out.
    I am now 43 and she is 74, she is still smoking hot. I've never slept with her but I am still hopeful. She knows I want to. About 10 years ago when she lived about 300 miles away, I told her about the knickers sniffing and pestered her to send me some knickers she had worn for 3 days straight. She did it in the end and it blew my mind. I think the combination of the pants but more the fact she did it is what's so horny for me.
    That's why I am hear on this forum to get advice how to progress, so I can get the intimacy I badly desire with my mum x

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2019
    mmnazixmm, misimo, Josebotwin and 4 others like this.
  20. davead

davead Trusted Member

Only used my mom's panties a few times when i was younger, but often "borrowed" my cousins panties. Love to wear and jerk off into them. I would also do this with friend's sisters panties as well as sneak into my neighbours house I knew very well and go through his mom and sisters panties.

Harddaddy4u likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.