1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

It helps clear the "bots" and the "pay site" phishers from overtaking the Forum.

Once you are a "Trusted Member" you will appreciate that you don't have to search a bunch of bullshit and ads
    to participate in the Forums many topics.

Patience, like loving incest, is a virtue.

2. Emirati

Emirati Trusted Member

Great forum :)waiting to be a trusted member

3. vkngrl

vkngrl New Member

10 post, 10 day thing is annoying. Surely some other verification can be used?

4. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

This is an anonymous forum so we have no way to "verify" who is registering a new account. Someone with an agenda seldom takes more than 10 days or 10 posts to make themselves known. It appears to be working, we have very little problems from advertisers, pedos, creeps, trolls, and idiots.

5. 8rabbit9

8rabbit9 Trusted Member

The 10 post/10 day verification is a thing/step I can understand and see as a good step. Unfortunately I somehow lost my "trusted member" status after some time off the forum due to family related circumstances (my wife got pregnant again). Do I have to take the same procedure to verify again?

6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

This is a common situation affecting lurkers, those who only made the minimum number of posts to gain trusted status. Over time, posts and threads may be removed because they have dead attachments or links, or to reduce server storage to make room for new posts. When this happens the lurkers will find their accounts demoted. This is an automatic process. It's easy to rectify, make more posts. An hour after your post count reaches 10 that process will automatically promote your account.

7. 8rabbit9

8rabbit9 Trusted Member

thanks for the feedback.

8. tbneplyer

tbneplyer Trusted Member

Good to know

9. zwi3rzak

zwi3rzak Trusted Member

Im suprised and glad your forum exists. Thanx

Dane likes this.
  10. ElzBeth

ElzBeth Beach Club

Hi when there,s notthing to post, better stay silent.

11. sebba22

sebba22 Trusted Member

it’s amazing! you’re doing a great job

12. Falk69

Falk69 Account Deleted

13. Gasai yuno

Gasai yuno Trusted Member

Good place to talk, very friendly and accepting

Romina1987 likes this.
  14. GreenBull

GreenBull Account Deleted

Perhaps some questions, used as answers, will help us in this question.
    1) What do we do harms someone's life?
    2) Are we selectors and rigid to any age mention?
    3) Is there a ban or tolerance for anyone who reproduces any content with reproduction of... low age, so to speak?
    4) We emphasize that the forum is for incestuous fantasies between ADULTS and always CONSENSUAL?
    5) Do we just socialize with images, texts and videos, narrate and read incest narratives and never convince the participants to put their deepest desires into practice?
    Depending on the answers we can have a broad idea.
    Due to my short experience here, particularly, I have never witnessed one that discredits the participants, in my experience, the forum (administered with the rigor that it postulates) is a hub for lovers of incestuous fetish.
    What to improve? if it continues well managed as it is, I don't see any reason for change.

15. kuaktus

kuaktus Trusted Member

So far i see it's very organised forum - thats what i like.

16. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

I'm super excited to get my full access. Was reminded of this site by a new "friend" lol.

17. Mrnuts

Mrnuts Trusted Member

Good forum, trying to become a trusted member

18. rob554

rob554 Trusted.Member

The forum is great. But is there any way you can change the like on the right side to a pull down that would give other choices say Like, Love, Wow etc.

19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That's a question only the Admin, Curmudgeon can answer.
    But I do know the base layout of this site is from a template, so chances are slim I would say.

20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

We have discussed making adjustments to the Like option, but no plans to change it has been adopted at this time.