1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. maruthiok

maruthiok Trusted Member

Great to have this site

Brutus58 and Star_of_sea like this.
  2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Just as the "stories" section allows for incest stories (fiction and non-fiction) as well as sexually themed stories, perhaps a new sub-section could be considered where members can share stories that do not necessarily have content directly or indirectly related to sexual themes. I am fully aware of what is the predominant theme of the forum, so this is just an idea, a proposal. Thank you.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for your suggestion.

At the moment I can't say If there will be a section for non-sexual stories in the future. For now if you want to share a story of that kind feel free to post it in "General Discussion".

Star_of_sea and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Star_of_sea

Thanks for the attention and the answer. I honestly hadn't thought about it, it's an excellent solution. :):):):):):):):):):):)
    I won't say anything about coffee with cinnamon, because it's not good to drink so much coffee. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ;););););););););););)

5. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

There is no requirement that stories posted in Other Stories (fiction only) contain sexual content.

Star_of_sea and whitecoffee1 like this.
  6. whitecoffee1

Star_of_sea likes this.
  7. Star_of_sea

Thank you, I didn't know it could be done, sorry for my clumsy interpretation of the rules.

No problem, just for answering my question you deserve all my thanks.

8. Big Tatas Lover

Big Tatas Lover New Member

overall great site, maybe rules are a bit too strict but I get the reasons why.

great job, everyone! this forum is a breath of fresh air

9. Athelstan

Athelstan Trusted Member

How can I get full access?

10. Curmudgeon

You got it about an hour after you made that tenth post.

11. phantom

phantom Account Deleted

Is there a way to remove old conversation from your inbox?

12. Curmudgeon

Yes there are two options.
    1. Select the message you want to remove and open it. At the top right corner of the first message is the option to "leave conversation".
    2. Check the square box to the left of the message title or titles. A pop up box will appear. Find "leave conversation" in the drop down menu.

13. Deer

Deer Account Deleted

I think subforums Incest Advice, Incest Experiences, Personal Ads should be closed- why because they help users to conspire in criminal act, at least in my country would be viewed so.

14. Deer

Deer Account Deleted

Enjoying fiction and fantasy is one thing, helping someone doing something criminal is something completely different, I think this forum lacks some borders.

15. phantom

phantom Account Deleted

Thanks... does this make the data go away?

16. whitecoffee1

Your conversation-partner can still see and read the conversation and even add a reply if you allow future messages.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  17. Sonmomnsct

Sonmomnsct Trusted Member

It's Great to have such site online! I wish there could be more like this forum! It is so unique and has a ton of different things to look at!

18. MumHun

MumHun Trusted Member

I actually registered to this forum because i really like the feedback you have from my friends

19. Narayan

Narayan Trusted Member

Welp, some guy said to check it out, I guess I'll have a more detailed answer when I'm approved.

20. justhangingout

justhangingout Trusted Member

I'm new and find the site interesting, but so much is limited for new members that it's tough to have a detailed opinion.

Dane likes this.