1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Hypothetical idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motherlove4life, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motherlove4life

Motherlove4life Trusted Member

I have a hypothetical idea, and I know some will say that it's a dangerous or unrealistic idea, that's why it's hypothetical, anyway I want your all's opinion on this hypothetical idea

The idea is to have something like a camp where people can go and explore almost all the taboos there is, (of course none of the highly illegal ones like necro, ect.) Where people can be open to their likes, where those that are in incest relationships can be open to others, I'm open to ideas for this hypothetical camp, just to see what taboos people would want at this kind of camp, (and as stated above, I know it is very unlikely to happen, I just want to have this as an idea in my head, so please no comments about how unrealistic and unlikely this would happen)

2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My hypothetical answere is - "Great idea".

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

There are clubs all over America where this is done.
    Usually you only know about them if you are invited by someone who belongs.
    The one I was invited to was at a private, large home.
    I was playing with both the husband and wife, apart and all together.
    They were invited, went and had some new things to explore and invited me to the next
    party.
    I declined, to me, too risky. I was and am married and I didn't want to take a chance of taken something
    home or going home trying to hide a mark of some kind.
    Stopped playing with the couple because of it.
    Didn't know everything they did. But they did disclose some of the new things they tried.

laymanms likes this.
  4. Motherlove4life

Motherlove4life Trusted Member

A very interesting story, but the hypothetical idea I had is like that of a nudists colony, something like that, but I didn't know there were places like what I described so thank you for that info

5. Mot

Mot Trusted.Member

Did not know there were clubs like this . Would be very interesting to check out

6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

A friend of mine works for ADT. He was out late after 9pm ( he tried never to go home without at least one sale
    every day that he canvassed). He would look for houses after 8 pm if he had no sales where a lot of house lights
    were on, to him that meant someone wouldn't mind a knock at that hour.
    When a couple answered the door, the guy was nude and the girl had on a very skimpy see though nightie.
    Even with the surprise, he introduced himself did his opening spiel.

They said they thought he was the first for the "party" and just early.
    The girl liked the idea of security and invited him in. They went to the dining room table and after his
    pitch, they signed up for service.
    They asked again if he wanted to stay and join them, he is married so he thanked them and declined.

He said as he turned out of the driveway, right after him 2 cars were pulling in.

I told him that sounded like either a swingers party, or one of the private sex parties.
    He said he didn't know for sure as he didn't ask. He was more interested in getting the sale over everything else.
    He is now quite well up in ADT's training management team.

Brazilianman and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's what some would call "giving your all for the team".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.