1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

hair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tinyone, Jun 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinyone

tinyone Account Deleted

what is your take in hair. is it making a come back . to have hairy pussy or trimmed. it was once that all you saw were completely shaved but im seeing more hair now days. just a thought i had. what is your take on this?

PeterThePiper likes this.
  2. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I am slightly biased towards women with pubes, because it is all i have ever known. My mum & sister both had a bush, mainly because in those days, shaving wasn't really heard of, & it certainly wasn't fashionable. Most of my girlfriends had pubic hair, & then when i met Jennifer, my wife now, she had a bush also. Today, both of our daughters have pubic hair, as does Jennifer, but they have mood swings, and will sometimes go smooth if they fancy a change. According to Jennifer & Natalie, when they go swimming or to the gym, its around 70% of the females that have Pubic hair, mainly trimmed but some bush. Personal choice i guess.

Odhersbala and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Marlyh

Marlyh Account Deleted

Never a full bush. Always ttrimmed or fully shaved. Depends on my and Daddy's mood…..

4. Incognito

Incognito Trusted Member

My family partners and I prefer trimmed to completely shaven.

5. Wayneal

Wayneal Account Deleted

I am heavy into foreplay and oral. For me it makes alot of sense to stay smooth as possible. I find it enhances alot of feel as well. I have no problems with a neatly kept and trimmed winter coat either but prefer smooth.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The furrier the better for me.

Sqwert and (deleted member) like this.
  7. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

All smoothies in this house. As we all enjoy the feel and look of sheer nylon. Son cds

Akbloke, JoshuaMN and Brutus58 like this.
  8. JayWhy

JayWhy Account Deleted

Pubic hair is a natural sign your mature. One of the first signs of puberty. It's natural and beautiful. Girls used to be proud of how much pubic hair they had. I love a full hairy bush, and to be honest even men look better with a nest of pubes at the base of there dick and big hairy balls really look better too.

BuanaDon and Sqwert like this.
  9. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I’m the time before women shaved. I’ve seen glimpses of my sisters pussy over the years and she has a Bush. I’d give anything to be in that Bush!!

BuanaDon likes this.
  10. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

for me i prefer trimmed or bald the pussy is to beautiful to hide it in hair

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just a question. Are you talking about presidents or pubic areas?

12. MasterKC

MasterKC Trusted.Member

I always thought that public hair on woman was a bad joke by God, one in which no one gets the punchline...

JoshuaMN and Brutus58 like this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I am guessing that "public" was supposed to be "pubic". If all pubic hair, or lack of, was to be seen in public, then I don't see any joke by God at all. I would consider that a blessing upon humanity. I will even go out on a limb right now. Pubic hair (or lack of) should be on public display by both sexes, for both sexes. Or am I being sexist?

JoshuaMN likes this.
  14. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

how would saying pubic hair or lack of should be on display for both sexes in public be sexist. you said both sexes. And i agree weather permitting nudity should be common every were

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. unidau

unidau Trusted Member

No preference

16. Whosyurdaddy1

Whosyurdaddy1 Trusted Member

Completely smooth is the best and progressively gets less attractive the more Harry yo
    Completely bald is best and gets progressively more unattractive the more hairy it is.

JoshuaMN likes this.
  17. Dewey078

Dewey078 Trusted Member

I prefer neatly trimmed, but of course I would not pass up a completely bald pussy.

JoshuaMN likes this.
  18. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

Hair, saw the L.A. production 6 times, the Vegas, once. Wore out two albums to where you couldn't hear the music anymore. Didn't effect me at all.
    Grew my hair back in the seventies and now that I'm old enough, I'm doing it again. Taking a long time but the bald spot is covering up and the girls like my waves.
    Guess I remember something about the old, old days after all.
    You know. after all this time, I'd forgotten how many rednecks are in the world and how they all want to give me a haircut, for free.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  19. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Now you're bringing back memories...Hair & J.C. Superstar...Yes.

But to get back on topic....I prefer no hair....

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. Mot

Mot Trusted.Member

I would love to try a shaved pussy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.