1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Had anyone been lucky enough to sample breast milk during incest love making

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy-loves-taboo, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheelznfun

Wheelznfun New Member

I have brothers that are more then 10 years younger then me. Not much more then 10 years but do not want to give what my age was when this was going on. After she was pregnant with my first brother I thought it was gross and wouldn't even try. 2 years later when she had my youngest brother she was riding me and milk was leaking out all over as her boobs bounced and began dripping on my face. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to one and as she pushed my head into it my mouth filled with milk. Taste was not great at all! I remember that but just the though of drinking my moms fluids made me shoot inside her. I sure wish I could relive those days!

2. Marlyh

Marlyh Account Deleted

After giving birth to my daughter I had plenty of milk. After nursing her there was still more. To avoid leaking milk and wettening my cloths, I offered my milk to my dad and brothers. They had it directly from my breasts. According to them it tasted delicious.... Nursing them made me hot. Several times we ended up making love…..

3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well done Marlyh. No point in letting it go to waste now, and you obviously had a wonderful time sharing it and showing your love to your family.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Milk is sacred and needs to be shared with any one with a thirst . It has been written and is known .

Daddy1106, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.