1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Gabby Petito

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Sep 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

Looks as thou that's come to fruition. Maybe not an alligator, but something picked him clean to the bone.
    Let's just hope he was still conscious when/while it happened.

itshot likes this.
  2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Now that he was identified? The bag and things they found need to be tested. if they dont contain a decent amount of swamp water "remnants"? Meaning decent trace of the silt and such? The parents need to be brought in. If that bag does not test as "was under or near water a while"? Either he JUST DIED after the water receded? Or they knew where he was hiding/died the whole time and planted the bag. There are things that when I was a prosecutor I would have made the 48 hour move a while ago. Also want to see them test the bones to see if they were in the water.

Some theories based on fighting on both sides of the courtroom.

1. Brian was hidden somewhere safe the whole time. Killed himself really recently and someone dumped him there.

2. Family or Friend was supplying him out there. Found him dead and moved him when it dried up.

In both cases? I think the parents likely KNEW where the body was and dropped the bag when they "found him" yesterday.

itshot likes this.
  3. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I agree
    In a way his parents are just aa guilty as he is.
    I'm sure they helped him escape the police.
    Heard different people say that he was incapable of killing himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.