1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mf_naughty, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Schwer

Schwer Account Deleted

I was caught by my sister godmother. It was a long ago. I was younger, she had about 35-40 in this time. I was spy on her by the small ventilation grille at the bottom of the door. I masturbate during this and realized that she walk out from the shower. Our eyes came together, she only say "woops". I said something stupid and go away. I was worried that will be a big trouble from that (she was not from our family, but a big family friend), but nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  2. Jay Sheppard

Jay Sheppard Trusted Member

I was caught by my older sister [edit]. I didn’t want to stop. Her and her friends were over. I couldn’t help myself!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Poplop, IsoUser and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What happened?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  4. Bored brother

Bored brother Trusted Member

Got caught rite as I was about to finish mom seen me cum

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  5. x99

x99 Trusted Member

just a general update. My daughter is now 23 and there has been several times since the last past that she has seen me naked. One time I was naked after getting home from work next to me bed checking emails on the phone. She was going to the bathroom and noticed me and said 'ooh naked' and cam and talked to me for a while. No hesitation at all on her part to stand and chat.
    A few more times when I have had shower as well. This morning she was going late to work and I had just started to have a shower and she was on the way to the toilet but stood and talked to me the whole time while I was having the shower. No problems watching while I was soaping up my cock and balls to clean either.
    After watching me dry myself she finally went into the toilet. I didn't put any clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast while she was brushing her teeth.
    After that she came into the kitchen to make a shake to go, and continued talking and watching me make some breakfast. All up about 40min before she had to leave for work.
    Even though she has a boyfriend she has no hesitation to check me out in the nude and stops to talk about stuff for longer that normal. She parades around in lacy panties and a very loose top with her large boobs bouncing around nipples poking through. Plenty of side boob flashing to tantalize me.

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Any plans to try and take things further? Where's mom/wife during all this?

7. koala99

koala99 Trusted Member

My mom caught me one time. She saw me and just walked away. It was very awkward.

8. x99

x99 Trusted Member

Wife already gone to work. I start work a little later. Don't want to potentially lose everything. just enjoying the exhibitionism. Have given her a few back, shoulder and leg massages a few times but nothing more than a few brushes with the hands while doing the massage.

Poplop, Brutus58 and HornyBoy87 like this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Any reaction from her? Was it positive or negative? How about going to her doorway nude and having an extended conversation with her. Has she ever seen you with an erection? Did she say/react in any way?

10. Weednific

Weednific Trusted Member

Fortunately no hahajajaja

11. Bren12

Bren12 Trusted Member

Almost, by my mom...

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  12. Justhappend

Justhappend Trusted Member

Mum caught me once I was leaning against my door naked
    Masterbating when my mother forced it open and saw me with dick in hand
    Fully erect she looked down for what seamed ages smiled and left.

Poplop, Annie Leonhart and HornyBoy87 like this.
  13. x99

x99 Trusted Member

Hey Brutus, she just acted as if everything was normal. I have been naked in front of her several times. I see her looking down at my junk here and there. Certainly stays and makes conversation more. No negativity.
    I haven't had a full erection in front of her but have been close to half mast and several times with it pumped up a bit.

Poplop, Brutus58 and HornyBoy87 like this.
  14. Annie Leonhart

Annie Leonhart Account Deleted

I love it when girls like to show off and be kinky in public. I say try something even bolder! Perhaps masterbate in a public toilet - not in the cubical, but next to the sink where someone could walk in on you ;P

Poplop and HornyBoy87 like this.
  15. xd00xd

xd00xd Trusted Member

16. Jadawin

Jadawin Trusted Member

Mum caught me.twice...

17. HornyBoy87

HornyBoy87 Account Deleted

Or the girl can go into the men's room and do it.

Annie Leonhart likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Do you have any thoughts about taking things further? Do you have any conversations about things sexual in nature?

19. Paul ball

Paul ball Trusted Member

My roomate caught me on video

Annie Leonhart and HornyBoy87 like this.
  20. Crowley28

Crowley28 Trusted Member

Almost one or two times, but never caught, fortunately.

HornyBoy87 likes this.