1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you believe in climate change?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

If anyone cares, here is my possibly the last post of mine on this subject.

Some here will understand, most will not.

The climate change is real, 100%

Is it man-made? Doesn't matter to me or those who understand what I am about to write.

This change, not just in climate, but the whole attitude and beliefs of all humans is coming to a
    fulfilling of prophesy. (Please, don't flame me or any other member who agrees by any member(s)
    who think I (we) are delusional).

The hatred that is being fueled by main-stream-media and those who think they are owed anything,
    is a prelude to the much worse conditions that are yet to come.
    It is not in any way confined to the USA.
    Europe is reeling over in the influx of Muslim people and their laws of how women are lower than men.

(They refuse to accept that God is both feminine and masculine. Adam was both until God took the feminine
    out of him and used that to create a more loving, nurturing being He calls female, a more closely image of
    Himself, IMHO).

Back on subject, what is happening will happen in due time, no matter what we do.
    We can stave it off, but it cannot be abated completely. It has been recorded in the history of man.

Of course we all should do what is right with ourselves and the Earth as it was GIVEN to us to
    control in a righteous manner.

But everyone should agree, righteousness is always thrown aside by those with wealth and power.
    (Remember what is written? "It is easier for a rich man (meaning person, either sex), to pass though an
    eye of a needle than it is for them to get into Heaven"

And, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Those who are in control, the rich and the powerful, have no concern about the future of what they are
    doing as to whether it is right or wrong.
    They always believe what they do is "right".

The destruction of mankind, not the world, is what is coming. But the destruction of the un-righteousness,
    will precede the destruction of the world as we know it now.
    Only to bring about a "New Earth" and a "New Creation".

If anyone thinks the current climate change is substantial now, you, or your children,
    or your children's children, and such on, are soon, as it is written, to see a wrath like no other
    in history. Yet, you, or them, will experience something you have never imagined in your
    wildest dreams and will still deny the origin of the cause.

Take this how ever you want.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2021
  2. kafkaeske

kafkaeske Account Deleted

very real and poses the next big threat to humanity

Dane likes this.
  3. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Denying it is pointless. But its 'too late' to stop it. What we can do is try to make the effects 'less hard'. We can only try to minimize the way it'll change. Too much pollution, for too long, with nuclear tests in some places too.. Humanity is not the only reason there are climate changes.. but they are making them come faster and harder

TittyKitty and Dane like this.
  4. jamma

jamma Trusted Member

Climate change is happeing there is no doubt about it. Are humans reponcible for it? I think yes to great extent if not 100%. Destroying trees, rivers ,land on such a massive scale will have impact. Look at the forest cover of world 150 years ago and compare that with the current forest cover, I think that in itself will give us many anawers!

Incs likes this.
  5. Alois Fichtlhuber

Alois Fichtlhuber Account Deleted

I do belive in human made climate change, yes. looking at the data leaves me with no other conclusion

Incs likes this.
  6. Ouchthathurt

Ouchthathurt Account Deleted

The sun was not bigger in the past. That isnt how stellar lifecycles work and there are mountains of peer reviewed data on this at arxiv.org. in fact the sun will be about 6 billion years old vefore it starts its expansion into a red giant.

Secondly, there is a difference in the mollecular carbon present from the comsumption of fossil fuels than that nof the natural warming and cooling partly due to the carbon cycle. I want to be clear that my next statement is in no way an attack or insult.....you, based on your writing seem to be intelligent enough to understand the scientific literature on this carbon topic save for some of the hard chemistry andcpossibly some of the math involved. Not saying you cant but i have no idea if you have the background to.
    Regardless of those two pieces, the rest of the literature, i believe would be well within your grasp. Rather than listen to a video or news source, i urge you to review the actual research conducted rather than any synopsis of it given to you by any 3rd party.
    To identify if research is worth its salt, it must pass peer review, the process in which the rest of the scientific community specifically tries to disproove it. When it cant be shown to be flawed, only then is it accepted.
    Imo this is the only indepentently verifiable evidence anyone should listen to on this topic.

Brutus58 and Incs like this.
  7. ColdFrame96

ColdFrame96 Trusted Member

Man-made climate change is obviously happening and the exact mechanics are being taught in grade school. Science is that one area where so many people are dumb on it that no one feels embarassed anymore, so I wouldn't bother trying to convince anyone.

If you really want to know the truth you doubt your own conclusions, then you go and explore the mountains and mountains of scientists talking about and explaining THEIR job and what it says. If you're going to Facebook or conspiracy sites for information you obviously don't take it seriously.

Brutus58 and Incs like this.
  8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

9. Gerdschi

Gerdschi Trusted Member

Yes, absolutely.

Incs likes this.
  10. jack66

jack66 Trusted Member

People are still have doubt.???

11. Neophyte

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  12. Chronictraceur

Chronictraceur Looking for other like minds

I do but I believe it's the sun spot cycles that make the true changes

LuckyDuck and Brutus58 like this.
  13. Memooh

Memooh Trusted Member

Yes, but i do think its pushed waay to far

14. Gerdschi

Gerdschi Trusted Member

Yes, I do.

15. xinxsan

xinxsan Trusted Member

The world must come together to confront climate change

16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Man! I hope he wins the 2024 election!

17. sobhan

sobhan Account Deleted

we have no snow like we have before

18. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

I strongly suggest you become aware of the Milankovitch Cycles and Solar Minimums and put this Marxist propaganda about manmade climate change behind you.
    Carbon emissions!?!
    Carbon is soot, it's that black stuff you see on a match stick when it burns.
    Carbon dioxide is a colourless, odourless, tasteless gas...it makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere. Carbon is the basis of life...trees breathe in carbon dioxide CO2 to grow. The keep the carbon C and expel the O2 -the oxygen. You know, that gas we need to breathe, to survive.
    I remember that crone Hilda Underwood living next door in 1960 insisting "the weather's changing, the weather's changing!" Her reasoning: "It's all those atom bombs they're letting off!"
    FDR: "We have nothing to fear, but fear itself ." And the Marxists determined to destroy Western, Capitalist civilization are making sure you have lots and lots of fear.

LuckyDuck, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  19. mnlakelover

mnlakelover Trusted Member

20. Neophyte

It comes down to the fact that the Left lies so much and so often, about everything, that you can't take anything they say seriously

Betullabond and Brutus58 like this.