1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I was just YANKING any chain I could to get a reaction. I guess I succeeded.

2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

A lot of that was because people dont realize that it really was Ultra Con Upstate DAs. People really think that all of NY is Liberal. Once you clear Westchester/Rockland? It gets really Red. The problem for the Cons is WC/Rockland south is 78% of the population. Red NY has more cows, bears and pigs than humans.

Fun fact, and I will see if I have the footage still. Three moths ago? I saw a WOLF. In NY. It is exceedingly rare.

3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It was just a Canadian on vacation.

MilaHot likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

CNN has a hard enough time paying just to keep the reporters thay have. (That and losing their top female ones because of harassment)

Don't think sinking ships put up "Help Wanted" signs for re-posters.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

In a Liberal State, Liberal DA, Liberal Prosecutors, Liberal Judges, and Liberal Bureaucrats, refused to convict a Liberal Governor. I am shocked.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Are you sure it wasn't a wolf/coyote hybrid?

7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Never seen that hybrid car, what's it look like? o_O
    Doesn't really sound like something in a Blue State, a liberal's hybrid, they think it is disrespectful to name a car or team after any animal. Animal "Rights" you know......

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

A couple of years ago there was a pack of coyotes living in the back of my place. I saw them and heard them as would travel up and down the stream. Probably transferring illegals across the stream.

Dane likes this.
  9. buffyfan

Wolf. There are RARE RARE sightings of Adirondack Greys.

10. buffyfan

Upstate is Conservative DAs. Almost exclusively.

11. Dogslife4me2003

Dogslife4me2003 Mom's Dirty Panties Are the Best Panties.

I'm resurrecting this necroed thread.

Anyone who still thinks they are better off than they were under the last administration is flat out in denial and lying to themselves. I do not know any friend or relative that is not feeling the pinch, and it's squarely on this administration's watch. The buck stops there, no more deflecting, no more blaming "the other guy" or other presidents in other countries.

At least some "news sources" are starting to demand some accountability and are asking about the blatant lies coming from the White House. When CNN is even making remarks, you have to start wondering if things are what the White House says they are.

Dane likes this.
  12. pussycat

So, are you a liberal who now regrets voting for Biden?

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The only people that posted about it, saying they regret that Biden was elected, are the Pro-Trump lol. The people that voted for Biden, they are happy to be rid of that psychotic, narcissistic wanna be dictator Trump lol

P.S: Its an opinion.

hornyPOS8734 and Incs like this.
  14. Neophyte

Odette and Athenea like this.
  15. hornyPOS8734

hornyPOS8734 Trusted Member

I really wish people would actually hold our elected officials to account. I voted Biden last election but he sure as shit won't get my vote again. Neither will Trump that psycho had to go. We need to stop towing the party lines and vote these conmen out. Until we vote out Republicans and Democrats nothing will change or get better. Both parties are in cahoots to play Americans against eachother and get rich off of us. Thank you for coming to my TED talk!

16. pussycat

Neophyte, please move this to one of your more appropriate propaganda threads.

17. Neophyte

I must decline because you only say this for things that goes against your belief's. If you want my cooperation, say it to everybody and to yourself.

Odette and Athenea like this.
  18. pussycat

Nothing to do with my beliefs, just sick and tired of your TimCasts. If you had anything constructive to actually say I'm sure it would be well received.

Now please stop spamming the forum with links to your propaganda.

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  19. Neophyte

Your prejudice and bigotry is showing.

itshot, Odette and Athenea like this.
  20. pussycat

Stop. Do not accuse me of being either prejudicial or bigoted. You are abusing your position as a staff member. I am requesting that you stop flooding the forum with links to podcasts. If you must, at least keep them confined to your own threads. Thank you.

Incs and hornyPOS8734 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.