1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

[edit]
    It is funny how your arguments trying to prove your points about tRumplestiltskins moral compass not being corrupt provide absolutely no evidence! Instead of providing verified supporting facts to the contrary, you cede his guilt as soon as you instead point your fingers at others and claiming they are more morally corrupt than good old tRumpolene!

How's that beautiful border wall going?

How many farmers went bankrupt because of tRumpleton's failed tariff war with China?

How many people died because tiny hands totally blew the pandemic response?

How moral was his promise on day one of his presidency that he would pull out of running his businesses so as not to to be conflicted in his priorities of being POTUS?

How moral was his promise to empty the swamp go only to fill it with the worst group of evil sycophants in the history of the US Presidency?

How moral was his promise that he would be too busy as President to have time to play golf go...only to spend more time on the golf course than any US President?

How moral was it when he told everyone that he was deeply religious and the Bible was the "2nd" most important book to him, and was then asked to cite even a single verse in the Bible?

How moral was it when he made his "perfect" call to President Zelenskyy that was an attempt to blackmail him?

How moral was it that he and his clown car full of hateful incompetents did everything they could to make voting as difficult as absolutely possible for those US citizens who were more likely to vote against him?

How moral was it that when he clearly lost the election, the recounts, the lawsuits, etc. that he kept lying to his voter base that the election was stolen?

How moral was it that he then called for an armed resurrection against the very country he voted to protect?

Clinton bonked his young secretary - he shouldn't have, nor should he have then lied about it.

And basically all of the other Presidents you threw under the bus claiming they were morally corrupt/bad/horrible, etc. could not even come close to the horrors inflicted on the US by the tRumpasaurus administration.

[edit]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2022
    Incs likes this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I am not going to get into a never ending discussion with you on this.
    But most of what you posted was just accusations without any proof by the MSM.
    Trump was never officially cited in what I see you posted.

The one thing I will comment on. You said;
    "How moral was it that he and his clown car full of hateful incompetents did everything they could to make voting as difficult as absolutely possible for those US citizens who were more likely to vote against him?"

There was, and is, NOT any voter suppression going on.
    How is requiring an ID to prove you are a citizen with the right to vote "suppession"?
    It is a way to keep things valid.
    Same with the mail-in ballots.
    How many "thrown away" or "bundled and discarded" ballets were found? Many is the answer.
    How many were Democrat registered ballots? Very few, if any is the answer. All reported were Republican.

Here is the link:
    Hundreds of Pounds of Mail, Ballots Found in Alarming Location (westernjournal.com)

Here is the paragraph in that report by the Western Journal;

"Two weeks ago, a number of military ballots in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, were found discarded in the trash.

An investigation found those that had been unsealed were all cast for President Donald Trump."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And this one by the Washington Examiner;
    The link:
    Batches of discarded mail, including voter ballots, stolen from mailboxes and dumped in California | Washington Examiner

The paragraph.

Questions about the security of mail-in ballots have also risen in other parts of the country, including Pennsylvania, where discarded military ballots were found — the majority of which contained votes for President Trump,
    according to the Department of Justice.

The scream about "voter suppression" was just to re-direct the facts about illegal and non-registered voters being able to cast a vote.
    It has just now been done in Pennsylvania, and all OK'd by the state law-makers.
    Everyone was allowed to vote in the primaries without ANY proof of citizenship. All one had to do to vote was show up at the
    voting poll. No questioned asked.

3. Daddy's Home

Once again, WOW!

I really don't think MAGAs are interested in the truth as it appears that they would rather fall on a sword of lies than take the time and energy to challenge what they read and hear, seek to gain understanding of the issues beyond the headlines and admit that they were mislead/wrong/did not fully understand/etc.

I encourage you to not fall into lockstep with the MAGA ilk, but for you to actually do a bit more digging for the facts.

Take your examples of voter fraud - scratch the surface of the outrageous claims of voter fraud and they are either completely false, or so overblown that they are ludicrously ridiculous.

Example: here is a link that might interest you regarding the case you mentioned in Pennsylvania:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...y-ballots-found-in-pennsylvania-idUSKBN26N2H4

Here is what you posted as your "proof"

Here is the link:
    Hundreds of Pounds of Mail, Ballots Found in Alarming Location (westernjournal.com)
    Here is the paragraph in that report by the Western Journal;
    "Two weeks ago, a number of military ballots in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, were found discarded in the trash.
    An investigation found those that had been unsealed were all cast for President Donald Trump."

If you did not read the Reuters analysis, let me provide you with the TLDR:

On Sept. 30, Secretary of State for Pennsylvania Kathy Boockvar addressed the incident during an online news conference reported on by the Washington Post, saying: “this was not intentional fraud.”

“The investigation is still going on, but from the initial reports we’ve been given, this was a bad error,” she added.

This incident has previously been used in social media claims taking it out of context and attributing photographs to it, echoing President Donald Trump’s unfounded claims that widespread mail-in voting will lead to fraud.

Reuters previously debunked claims linking the use of mail-in ballots to voter fraud.

Turns out there were just 9 (9? yup, 9) ballots that were improperly handled by a new staffer (who was let go). Two of the ballots are not known as to which party they were for as they were caught prior to them being opened by the staffer.

Please spend some time looking for the actual facts regarding your other claims of voter fraud.

Part 1 of 2. See part 2

4. Daddy's Home

Part 2 of 2

-----------
    Regarding voter suppression - your arguments behind protecting the sanctity of our votes is what is called a red herring.
    Here is the part you talk about voter suppression - you may want to rethink your position.
    "There was, and is, NOT any voter suppression going on. (Oops, wrongo!)
    How is requiring an ID to prove you are a citizen with the right to vote "suppession"? (can you point me to where this is written in the US Constitution as that is one of the arguments used by some members of SCOTUS regarding the Rights of women to make their own decision over their own body regarding abortion?)
    It is a way to keep things valid. (Hmmm...there must be some indisputable proof that there is an actual problem with the validity of our votes... otherwise it is just a rouse to suppress votes. Am I right, or am I right?)
    Same with the mail-in ballots. (See above)
    How many "thrown away" or "bundled and discarded" ballets were found? Many is the answer." (Turns out that "Many" is not, in fact, the answer at all! Do your homework, my dear good man. It is going to be ok once you come to terms with the outrageous lies and deception foisted on us over the last several years. Come out of the cold dark cave of delusion - we have cookies!)
    Here is an article by the Brennan Center for Justice you should read
    ANALYSIS
    5 Egregious Voter Suppression Laws from 2021
    States made it harder for Americans to vote last year and are poised to keep going in 2022.
    January 31, 2022
    2021 was, unfortunately, a banner year for new barriers to the right to vote.
    Nineteen states enacted thirty-four laws restricting access to voting, far and away the most in any year in at least the past decade.
    These laws impose a wide range of voter suppression measures, such as obstacles to voting by mail, new voter ID requirements, and limitations on what election officials can do to help promote voter access.
    They vary greatly in scope, from omnibus laws with multiple restrictive provisions to single-subject laws that create less obvious burdens.
    The modern approach to voter suppression can often be characterized as death by a thousand cuts — seemingly minor rules about issues like voter ID, mail voting, resource allocation at polling places, and voter roll maintenance can add up to create significant burdens, particularly on communities of color.
    It is thus often difficult to understand the full impact of new restrictive voting laws when looking at any one provision by itself.
    And new provisions that seem less burdensome at first glance are sometimes indicative of a broader push to sabotage election outcomes that may not be as obvious.
    That said, some voting laws passed in 2021 stand out as particularly concerning on their face.
    The substance of these laws and the processes used to enact them should raise a red flag for anyone concerned about the health of our democracy.
    Here are five of the most concerning examples:
    Florida Senate Bill 90: Broad restrictions on mail voting
    After an election where Black voters in Florida cast mail ballots at a rate higher than in recent years, Florida enacted S.B. 90, which imposes a long list of new constraints on mail voting.
    The law severely limits the availability and accessibility of mail ballot drop boxes and requires voters to put their state ID number or Social Security Number on their mail ballot application without providing an alternative for voters who lack such information. It also limits who can assist voters with returning their mail ballots.
    Georgia S.B. 202: A ban on food and water, plus subtle attacks on mail voting and local election officials
    Georgia S.B. 202 gained national attention by making it a crime to distribute water or snacks to voters waiting in line, a response to a practice many voter participation groups use in this state with notoriously long wait times in some elections.
    While the food and water provision is the most blatantly outlandish, the law contains less obvious aspects that pose serious threats. It allows any voter to come to a county clerk’s office and challenge the voter registrations of as many people as they would like. And, after an election when Black voters voted by mail at a rate higher than ever before, it makes it more difficult to vote by mail in several ways. The law also sets up a process that could be used to remove professional election officials and replace them with more partisan actors.
    Iowa Senate File 413: Criminalizing election officials for protecting voters
    Iowa helped to start a national trend of laws targeting election officials with criminal penalties for expanding voting access by enacting S.F. 413.
    The law imposes a number of new penalties and restrictions on election officials, including a provision that refers county election officials for criminal prosecution if they do not implement the law’s aggressive new voter-roll purge provisions.
    Montana House Bill 176: Ending a popular policy for partisan reasons
    Montana H.B. 176 eliminated Election Day registration, a popular and effective policy that Montana voters have relied on for years.
    During debate over the law, a Republican state representative openly stated that he wanted to end election day registration because he believed it was used by young people who were “not on our side of the aisle.”
    Texas S.B. 1: Targeting Election Workers and Restricting Mail Voting
    After a lengthy legislative process that involved the speaker of the House asking legislators not to use the word “racism” when debating on the floor, Texas passed S.B. 1, a law so restrictive that the Brennan Center is challenging it in court.
    Some of its most aggressive provisions target election officials and workers and make it harder to vote by mail.
    The law threatens election officials and workers with new criminal penalties for expanding voter access or even simply encouraging eligible voters to request mail ballots.
    For mail voting, it imposes new identification number requirements and new obstacles for voter assistance.
    It also empowers partisan poll watchers to harass voters and election workers.
    The changes have already reportedly led to astounding mail ballot rejection rates in some counties.
    What’s in store for 2022
    State legislatures are not slowing down with their attempts to suppress the voices of certain voters. A stunning number of antidemocratic bills have already been pre-filed or introduced for 2022 legislative sessions.
    Here are some of the worst:
    Arizona: Onerous proof of citizenship requirements
    Arizona legislators have pre-filed two bills that would require voters to show proof of citizenship for all elections. Such rules have been struck down in Arizona and other states for various reasons, and they severely burden voters without doing anything to prevent fraud.
    Nevertheless, Arizona S.B. 1013 would require the secretary of state to ask for an exemption from the federal rules that bar proof of citizenship requirements to vote, and Arizona S.C.R. 1005 would initiate a ballot referendum to impose a new proof of citizenship requirement.
    New Hampshire: Election sabotage
    In New Hampshire, state legislators are jumping on the disturbing national trend of election sabotage legislation with three pre-filed bills that attack fair election administration in different ways.
    House Bill 1522 would allow any voter to conduct their own “citizen’s audit” of election results by personally viewing every ballot cast in an election, creating serious privacy problems and further undermining public confidence in elections. H.B. 1567 would allow any registered voter to sue to have an election official removed from office. And H.B. 1324 would allow the New Hampshire State Senate to initiate a dispute before the New Hampshire Supreme Court seeking to overturn the state’s results for a presidential election.
    • • •
    This legislation is dangerous to our democracy, no doubt. And there are many more provisions in the long list of restrictive voting laws passed nationwide last year that will create significant burdens on voters.
    -----
    I truly hope you will do some research on your own. Challenge your beliefs.
    If we don't challenge ourselves, we will never grow. I would have honestly loved for you to have provided actual facts that supported your positions that would convince me to change my beliefs.
    You have only helped to confirm my beliefs, and for that, I thank you.
    Remember, Black Lives Matter!

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You are putting words in my mouth I never said.
    I purposely did not quote that article because it has NOTHING to do with voter fraud as you claim I said.
    It has EVERYTHING to do with mail theft. I am sure the thief was after checks and such, not giving one care about the ballots.
    Those ballots were just in their way.

Again, that article you posted has nothing to do with the facts I posted about the discarded military ballots. You didn't address
    those 2 news reports with the affirmation by Dept of Justice that Trump affirmed ballots were thrown away.

On that quote you posted "Turns out there were just 9 (9? yup, 9) ballots that were improperly handled by a new staffer"

I have 2 points you fail to mention.
    1) Read the past papers and you will find that wasn't just an isolated incident ( Check Neo's
    video clips) but just one of many that actualy was reported in the MSM.

2) If just ONE ballot is discarded, altered, or misandled, it is one-too many. So what percentage of voters not having their vote count is
    OK by you? 1%?, maybe 50%? if it is not your candidate, right?

Many,MANY, elections are determined by less than 9 ballots.

Without addressing every single point that analysis stated. But here is a few as to why those states enacted those laws.
    It was not to erect any supressive action, it was to ensure an honest and LEGAL voting process takes place.

1) Mail in ballots. Your own article you stated is proof enough that the idea of using the mail is fraught with errors.
    How many people never recieved their ballot? How many sent in were purposely discarded by a carrier because
    they were from the "wrong" party?
    Remember, the visible R, D,I, was on every envelope. Why was that? No real reason
    other than to encourage illegal mishandling of the ballot. From th mail/drop box all the way to the worker at the counting poll.
    Again, see the video where the female poll worker went threw the dicarded ballot can.

And, there is no pratical way to verify the ballot was completed by the addressee.

Which brings up directly to;

2) Voter ID requirement.
    Everyone who are screaming about this law is only doing so to make sure their attempts of voter fraud continue. As stated MANY times.
    An ID is available to anyone. If you can't afford one (usually under $10) there a many churches and societies that will cover the cost for you.

So why aren't these same people screaming voter suppression, aren't screaming for the same thing when buying beer, boarding a plane,
    opening a bank account, cigarettes, applying for state assisance (wellfare), applying for Medicaid, rent an apartment etc..??

Amazing those who are screaming that the 'Rights" of the poor are being abused because of a need of an ID to vote have always found
    a way for that same poor person to get an ID to get on welfare.

Remember, EVERYONE'S Life Matters!!
    (Including those who murder. Their life matters too, but they gave up their right to live when they murdered someone else).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2022
  6. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Dane
    Daddy's Home gives the state of Washington is where he lives. I think he's close to Seattle.
    That should tell you enough.

Dane likes this.
  7. Daddy's Home

That is absolutely true. I do live near Seattle.

Let's keep going - am educated, well-paid, have a good understanding of economics, business, entrepreneurship, education, technology, engineering, and, perhaps unlike you, have all my teeth,

It is cute that your only point in the political discussion Dane and I have been having here is that I live near Seattle.

At least Dane is trying to bring up actual challenges.

So let's have you step up to the plate and join the debate...just make sure your points have some depth to them as they will definitely be challenged.

Best from Seattle

Dane likes this.
  8. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Teeth are an important distinguishing factor on whether someone can tell the difference between voter fraud and mail fraud.

Apparently?

I happen to not have all my teeth, so I have to ask... Why is it not BOTH? It is tampering with votes in the mail, right? Surely that meets both criteria.

9. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Some clarification needed.

Liberals have teeth.

Conservatives have no teeth.

:D

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry, you slightly misspelled..

Conservatives have brains

Liberals have no brains.

:p

11. pussycat

Liberals have drivers licenses.

Conservatives don't need no fucking license.

:rolleyes:

TittyKitty, MilaHot and Dane like this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Ok now, that is funny!

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Its hilarious that all the videos posted are from Fox New, the super biased Pro-Trump media lol
    Can't you guys post, I dunno, more reliable sources? xD

Incs likes this.
  15. pussycat

They could, but they wouldn't get paid for it, so why bother? :rolleyes:

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I could have been paid? How much does CNN pay?

17. pussycat

I don't know. Ask them. :D

18. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

The "Liberal Shill" you guys claimed Chris Cuomo was is back on TV. And likely will win LOTS from CNN too. Because he WAS wrongfully fired for........ gasp........ defending his brother from charges that turned out to be NOTHING AT ALL. Including a now embarrassed Albany County Sheriff who, when the DA would not file charges on shaky at best claims against Governor Cuomo? Filed them himself. Forgetting that the DA still had to prosecute and could, as soon as the Defense presented that there was not "there, there", agree to drop.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What ever happened to "if a woman say's so, it must be true". More than one woman claimed sexual harassment. Liberal DA's refused to listen to the victims and let the liberal gov/ex-gov walk Scot's Free. Bird of a feather and all that. So much for women's rights in NY State. So much for a woman's "word". I take from their "actions" or should I say "inactions" that ALL women must lie. NOT MY PERSONAL BELIEF!!!!!!! Just what these prosecuters must think.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  20. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Actually he was being investigated by multiple CONSERVATIVE DAs. They dropped the cases. Judges dismissed for lack of evidence. The only reason they got Cosby for even a few months was he ADMITTED it in civil suits.

This had nothing to do with "Liberal" vs "Conservative". I used "Liberal Shill" because that is what they called Chris Cuomo for years. Meanwhile? He went after "his own" pretty often.

Truth is most of the press was by one of his opponents trying to weaken him in the potential primary. AG James. There just was no real case. When 3 of the "victims" turned out to be in Astorinno's or Zeldin campaign roles by the time cases came up? It became tainted. DAs, like it or not, dont take "losing trials" on moral grounds. Because once you lose? That is IT. If things come out later the Prosecution has no "MORAL APPEAL TO RETRY!". You. Dont. Take. Cases. You. Will. Lose.

And finally. Wrong person to say that to. I called out all of the following. In fact, some here might remember anti metoo rants from me.

Chris Hardwick was fired because his ex-wife lied and he had been fired on the spot. He disproved her claims 14 hours later. But was already fired because "Metoo".

All claims against Joss Whedon. "Michelle Trachtenberg and him were not allowed to be alone!". "Why?" "Does not matter! People said it was so!". Along with the claims that there was an issue with the fact a SINGLE MAN slept with single, of age women who also worked on the show.

Eliza Dusku's claims against a stunt coordinator that she waited 15 years to talk about, but three of her friends who also told no one for 15 years "totally remember hearing about it then!".

Danny Masterson claims, that the LAPD dismissed TWO DECADES AGO as "he said she said with NO PROOF". So the two women, at the height of Metoo, went to the PRESS and Masterson was blacklisted for a while.

"If a woman says it, it must be true" is BS. Not legally or morally a DAs problem. Their job is to press cases that WONT be lost and therefore lose any chance later. There is a saying in Law School, and Defense/DAs offices. "The side who holds 1000 press conferences is the side with the weak case".

Trump will not be convicted of Treason. We are not at war with anyone he "aided". Not implying he aided anyone with anything, aiding someone we are at war with is an ACTUAL requirement. Sedition? No. He was not there. Inciting a riot? Maybe, a stretch. But remember this. There is NOT a "DID HE HOLD A GUN TO THEIR HEADS" requirement on that charge. Just actions or statements leading to the riot. Still a stretch. Strongest, still on the weaker side, and not worth the effort, would be a negligence charge for not saying stop and sending in the Nat Guard. And no folks. Nancy or anyone in Congress that day, including Pence, cant give the DC NG orders. Their commandeer answered, that day, to DJT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.