1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do any liberals here regret voting for Biden?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by fapfap, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fapfap

fapfap New Member

Have your views changed after Biden's early moves as President?

Son4mother and turtle like this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I just received my AARP magazine.
    They are lauding Biden as getting all these great things done for seniors, without once
    mentioning that it was Trump who got them all started.

Case in point is the insulin problem that the ceo of one company increased the cost
    by 400%. Trump tried to get congress to go after that injustice, but it was blocked by the
    liberals and Dems.

Now that Biden is trying to do the same, he's a saint in their eyes.

All the while, if it was addressed when Trump started it, we wouldn't have lost thousands of
    lives because people couldn't afford their meds.

Total hypocrisy!

3. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

I love that Biden (in his infinite wisdom) is asking for a tax hike! First one since 1993! Thank you Dumbass Democrats! Not to mention gas is also more expensive!! He's doing exactly what I thought he would do, screwing it all up. That's what you get for "stealing" an election.

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

To reduce medication cost Trump reinstated purchasing drugs from Canada, where several of the drugs have lower costs, including the insulin. On the first day in office, Biden rescinded that order.

5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Not to mention Biden reversed the border control decisions that Trump had issued, and as a result we now have more border crossings and more detained individuals than when Trump was in office. Biden's order has made the problem worse, but of course, the media won't cover that and call him out for it.

6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

South of the border families are dumping thousands of minors across the border.

7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. anotherdad

anotherdad Account Deleted

No. I'm happy with how President Biden is handling things so far.

U53r4g3nt, Kaiju and Poplop like this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Until your life and retirement savings are confiscated for taxes. How else will Biden pay for the "free stuff" being given to illegal immigrants.

Jumpit, Son4mother, muttley and 2 others like this.
  12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. watching1919

watching1919 Trusted Member

Nope, he is handling things much better than expected. I guess these past 4 years has gaslit me into thinking the president has to be incompetent by default.

15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

17. Neophyte

18. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

So you're happy with all the things Trump did and Biden is taking credit for? Good to know.

19. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

So far Sleepy Joe (and Harris, you know...that Lenin in a dress) has been in the White House about 120 days...give it 4 years, cobber, then we'll see how happy you are. I am Australian and out ties with the USA go back to 1789, when the first American trading ship came to New South Wales.
    In fact had it not been for the USA, our only trading partner for 20 years...the colony would not have survived. So as an Australian I have vested interest in the well-being of The United States.
    May God Bless the United States, the patriotic Americans and may the hounds of Hell %$#@ Biden in the &!! Notice I didn't mention Camilla Harris, she probably takes it there all the time...well brace up sweetie, the "hounds" are waiting for you and howling to go...

20. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

Son4mother likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.