1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Dirtiest thing you've done because, well, you were just incredibly horny

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terry461, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry461

Terry461 Trusted Member

I have done a lot of dirty shit in the name of horny and feeling extra dirty but I think wiping some of my cum on my mother's cigarettes was the dirtiest. She was a heavy smoker and I pretty much knew her smoke schedule throughout the day. Before she would light one up, I would jerk off and wipe my cum on her cigarettes where she would place her lips. One time I had just wiped them on my cock and she came in the room maybe 90 seconds later, grabbed one out and lit it up. As she pulled the cigarette away from her lips I saw a string of my cum stretch from her cigarette to her lips and she didn't notice anything and just smoked as usual. It was so damn hot to me it became a regular thing for me.

2. rikkybaby

rikkybaby Trusted Member

That is wonderfully perverted. Love it. :)

Terry461 likes this.
  3. Notreal42069

Notreal42069 Account Deleted

One time I went over to my dads to use his shower, apparently a tenant had been living there. She was a younger mom in her early 20’s and just the thought her of her naked in the same shower I was in got me so turned on I came in her shampoo bottle

4. diego79

diego79 Trusted Member

Sexting my dad's ex-girlfrind........she was in her 60's

LoveSister'sPanties and Baddy145 like this.
  5. CuzinLust

CuzinLust Trusted Member

When I was younger I would steal my aunt's vibrator rub my cum all over it and then I'd put it back in her drawer.

6. Lutz999

Lutz999 New Member

When i found my sisters vibrator i masturbated with it and when i came smeared my cum all over it before putting it back in her drawer

Sofie, Axelrod, Xr4ti and 1 other person like this.
  7. LoveSister'sPanties

LoveSister'sPanties Account Deleted

I've done a lot of nasty shit in my time, and I'm only 20 ;P

I've cummed in my sister's panties about 4 times. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but I've only done it in pairs I've kept. I want to leave it in there for her, but there's no chance that she wouldn't notice it. I've also cummed in panties stolen from my next door neighbor. I have 6 panties in my collection thus far - I've been collecting for about a year. Keep in mind I can't steal many from my sister as she would realise they were missing.

One time I decided to cum in a jar and eat it the following morning. At the time I didn't realise how quickly cum turned to a watery substance. I ended up filling that jar with my cum. Luckily the jar kept the smell in!

One day I found a snail and decided to let him slide around on my cock. That shit felt amazing. I let him slide on my other body parts too, which lead to an amazing cum while he was slithering over my lips. (Going by the rules, I don't believe this counts as bestiality. However, if it does, feel free to remove it.

That's just a few of my dirty experiences. I'll likely elaborate on them later in the Real Other Experiences thread.

dirty_mommy and rikkybaby like this.
  8. Lutz999

Lutz999 New Member

I also went through the phone of my sister and father and found nudes to which i masturbated, i would love to go through my mothers phone too but didn't have the chance yet.

LoveSister'sPanties likes this.
  9. rikkybaby

rikkybaby Trusted Member

10. horsefeathers2000

horsefeathers2000 Account Deleted

When I was younger I fucked my ass with a tube of toothpaste while my precum flowed into my hand which I then ate while videotaping it.

The hottest thing was when I cummed into a glass thinking I was going to eat it but I got grossed out. So I waited about 20 minutes and began masturbating again this time using the cum in the glass as lubricant. As I got more horny I started to lick the glass that had cum in it.
    When I did cum, i shot it all over the back of my hand and immediate ate it.

11. LoveSister'sPanties

LoveSister'sPanties Account Deleted

Correction : I didn't end up drinking the jar of cum. I should have been more clear. When I said that "I didn't realise how quickly cum turned into a watery substance" I was talking about how quickly cum goes off. I did fill the jar up, but not to drink, just because it was funny to me at the time. If I had drank it I probably would have been hospitalized.

12. Zeeno

Zeeno New Member

I’ve spied on my cousin sister and regularly cum inside her tiny thongs when she’s not her room

Sofie likes this.
  13. dirty_mommy

dirty_mommy Account Deleted

In my early 20s, a friend and I wondered if glory holes were a real thing. We heard rumors of one near our apartment so we decided to check it out. Turns out they are real. Ended up giving to blow jobs while my friend watched me.

14. Perviator

Perviator Convert to the beauty of dad and daughter.

My mother in law, then in her 60ies, fell out with a family friend. This was a young vulneralbe woman we had taken in with us, as a family and under our wing, The young woman adored my MiL but, for some reason MiL took a dislike to her. Because I fancied both the young woman and my MiL, I fantasized about them getting it on together. As that was never going to happen, I decided my MiL should at leaset have the experience. I took one of the young woman's really soiled panties, and coated my MiL's tea cup rim with the girls juices. Then I served my MiL the cup of tea and watched as her lips touched the mug. I cherish that memory.

LoveSister'sPanties likes this.
  15. Iwantmymummy

Iwantmymummy Trusted.Member

I've walked around a public forest with my cock out just because I was so horny and hard I couldn't keep it in my pants as it was painful.
    GF ended up fucking me in a clearing and we almost got interupted by a big dog

SisterLove likes this.
  16. gonutz

gonutz Account Deleted

I think taking mom’s panties and getting a taste has to be up there...

horsefeathers2000 likes this.
  17. Kepler

Kepler Trusted Member

Fucking a customer in the back room of my shop
    Hearing someone come in but couldn’t stop as was ready to cum
    Went in the shop all hot and sweaty and guy asked “ are u ok, looks like you have a temperature”

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Iwantmymummy

Iwantmymummy Trusted.Member

I also master are in the back garden at night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.