1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by MilaHot, Oct 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

What's the best conspiracy theories your heard?
    The best one I heard was a guy saying that the vaccine was secretly a plot from the Reptilians from Agartha, in the Hollow Earth, that wanted to implent their DNA in us to make us their slaves or something lol

2. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

One of my favorites is

"Australia doesn't exist, every Australian is a paid actor and when you are going on a trip to Australia, you actually got brought to a secret location somewhere on the planet."

3. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

Yes some kind of that. But there are more about reptilians is that they control everything and every one. They made us we are they slaves in every way we aren't really free. Big pharma, Rothschild, rocks fellas the Queen of England and so many other things

Rajhans likes this.
  4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I like the conspiracy theory saying that 'Blue Blood' (term for Nobles) was in fact meaning they really had blue blood, and that they were reptilians lol

5. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

True its something like that that I heard about it

Rajhans likes this.
  6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

C'mon, wanna hear more conspiracy theories now lol :D

Rajhans likes this.
  7. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

The moon is a hologram or space station

8. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

2sdsdfsf.jpg

HeAndShe, Rajhans, Akbloke and 4 others like this.
  9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

There's the Conspiracy Theory saying that the Natives never were 'Natives' at all but just that they were sent there to make it look like America had people before the settlers lol

10. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

There is a theory again about reptilians that this was their planet. Besides besides I think it was the pleidians they did kind of sell it to reptilian people and we are a mix of several species

Rajhans and whitecoffee1 like this.
  11. AnonymousB2022

AnonymousB2022 Account Deleted

There are conspiracy theories of all kinds and of the most diverse levels of complexity. Some are extremely absurd from the scientific and philosophical point of view, but almost all of the classics convince a significant group of people.

But it is worth saying that, although most of them are purely speculative in nature, many of them are valid speculations from the point of view of being a real possibility.

Let me give you an example: long before the "Edward Snowden affair" many people were already speculating that the United States was doing what Snowden later proved. So, in this case, the "conspiracy theory" was correct. And there is no shortage of examples of theories that, long afterwards, turn out to be fact. So why something that always existed today could not exist anymore...? Speculating is part of human nature. And all speculation is a bet on something. You may get it right or wrong, but it is a natural thing, and in many cases it is something absolutely reasonable that is necessary.

You have to be very careful with this campaign that many people are waging saying that speculating is not a good attitude, saying that speculation has no place in modern society... And there are people who speculate exactly about this stance on the part of big media outlets that defend this doctrine of "don't speculate, it's bad". And I am one of these people.

Rajhans, MilaHot and (deleted member) like this.
  12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I like the Area 51 Conspiracy Theories, but there are so many different versions.. What's the USA version of it?

13. AnonymousB2022

I don't think there is even a single version in the United States. But I'm not American, so I'm not the best man to give an opinion about it. What I do know is that it doesn't make sense that there is so much mystery and protection around this place so that they can test cake recipes.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2021
    Rajhans likes this.
  14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There is a thread in the Politics section that has Conspiracy Theories, and not the one that was just deleted.

Rajhans likes this.
  15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Oh, sorry, hadn't seen it. And I hadn't thought that COnspiracy Theories would be considered Politics lol sorry, my bad

Rajhans and AnonymousB2022 like this.
  16. AnonymousB2022

But conspiracy theories are not necessarily political in nature. But that's okay.

Rajhans and Ursus069 like this.
  17. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

Theres a conspiracy theory that inbreeding would cause holy spirits to be reïncarnated and born out of incest. Ancient egyptians claim this.

Rajhans likes this.
  18. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

There's a theory that life is a simulation like the Matrix others says it's a hologram

19. Monkeybusiness

Monkeybusiness Trusted Member

That Fettuccine Alfredo is Italian food.

WatchMeSwitchItUp and Dane like this.
  20. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I feel the need to point out that thinking Fettuccine Alfredo is an Italian dish is not a conspiracy theory, it's a fallacy. In order for it to be a conspiracy theory, you need to say something like, fettuccine alfredo was made by Americans to trick them into thinking they were Italian.

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.