1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  2. Mama_Lova

Mama_Lova *L O V E°

as "clever" & "smart" THEY are acting etc. . . their puppets-on-OUR-strings
    (call it game, method, show & so on___) still brings THEM enormous Power
    thus the Control of alMOST of "US".

Divide et impera/are You holding them poor, i keep them stupid

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

The Democrats are enacting a policy that will designate anyone who shows any aggression against any government position, be it politician or bureaucrat, be labeled as a Domestic Terrorist. The Democrats are enacting policies to defund and reduce all local police departments. The Democrats are increasing the man power of the Capitol Police and expanding their jurisdiction Nationwide. The Democrats are trying to get the FBI to do more investigations against anyone the Democrats consider a threat. So the Democrats are reducing or eliminating local police and replacing them with Federal Police that take them orders from the Democrat Government.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Yup! That's the march towards communism.

Neophyte and Dane like this.
  6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

If you wear face masks at home, it proves how obedient you are to your overlords.

Dane, Chronictraceur and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Chronictraceur

Chronictraceur Looking for other like minds

The one thing I've discovered is red meat is very high in thamine (vitamin b-1) which helps a lot with aniexty. An stay away from soy. I know it's not good for men, unless you're a pretty sissy gurl then it's great drink up.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The leaders of Earth all are reptilians, who fake the bad relationships between countries to control the human population

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's an interesting point of view. Our president has already admitted that he is given a "cheat sheet" by his handlers and not to answere questions from the press. That leaves the question of who is really in charge.

11. Superbfantasy

Superbfantasy Trusted Member

The sinking of MS Estonia is a topic I personally subscribe too.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sounds familiar. Care to refresh this old guy's memory.

13. Superbfantasy

Superbfantasy Trusted Member

In 94' the ferry MS Estonia mysteriously sunk, claiming the lives of 852 passangers, the response by the Swedish government who lead the investigation has been incredibly shady, at one point they wanted to pour concrete ontop the ship instead of lifting the ship to the surface, years later in mid 2000's, they admitted that the military was using the Estonia to move stolen soviet technology.

These are just some of the things that have gotten known.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Incs

Incs Account Deleted

Nothing beats the latest QAnon conspiracy theory.

And I had thought their madness couldn't be topped, as if it weren't bad enough that people actually believe that Democrats are part of a Satanic pedophile cult that drinks baby blood. According to recent polls, about 16% of Americans subscribe to QAnon insanity. Not trying to insult anybody here, it's all out of consideration for your mental well-being, but if you really believe any of that stuff, please seek professional help!

Dane likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

There are crazies on both sides. We all agree on that.
    I will agree that QAnon can be the craziest at times, beating out all other insane theories.

They're all "Ron Whiters" to me, Ron White's "You Can't Fix Stupid"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2021
    Incs and Brutus58 like this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Come on, you know those kind of professionals are part of the cult! (HeHeHe - couldn't help myself)

Incs, Dane and MilaHot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.