1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I doubt much of certain forms here are authentic. It's fun to fantasize though.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  2. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

Hello Everyone,
    I'm Jim, 24. My life has changed drastically recently. I have been having sex with my elder sister (34). I made a few posts about my experiences in reddit and someone from there referred me to here. I will post about my experiences in detail later. Just wanted to say hi for the time being and keep up the good work !!

3. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Jim,

Welcome! Please, examine the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. Then, you might make some postings in the "What does your member name mean?, What was the last movie you saw?" and other such threads. These kinds of things help people to acclimate. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

4. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

Thank you Gelder. Very happy to be a part of this open minded group.

Gelder likes this.
  5. erksck1

erksck1 Account Deleted

Hello everyone,
    I'm just curious so I decided to join here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2023
  6. Brian80

Brian80 Trusted Member

Hi all,

41yo widowed father of 3 here. Lost my wife a few years back to an accident on an icy road. Shes the one that really introduced me to the world of incest and nudism. She was active with her father when we met and that relationship continued with my blessing and led to a lot of fun times. It really opened my eyes and mind to the wonders of incest.

7. jj_mama

jj_mama Trusted Member

Hello,

35yo single mother of my beloved son. We're active since Covid started. Nice to meet you all!

8. Ghostlord987

Ghostlord987 Trusted Member

Hi! Always turned on by incest but never really felt like doing it myself..

Andreszl likes this.
  9. XxxGunner999

XxxGunner999 Trusted Member

Hello Community!

I am a 33 year old bisexual male living in Connecticut USA. Incest has always been a huge turn on to me. I always use to think about being with my mom, but would never act on it. Lately I have been really getting into the fantasy of being with my aunts, and I think one aunt in particular could be pursuable.

I am here for content, and advice! I as well am actively looking to join a family or some sort of incest dynamic full time. I know its probaby a long shot, but a guy can chase a dream right?

chrismastreepussy25 and Andreszl like this.
  10. Gelder

Hello Erksck1,

Welcome to our bit of Cyberspace! At your earliest convenience, I urge you to read the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. This will give you guidance as to what is permissible, on this forum. Then, I suggest you peruse the various threads and give your opinions. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2023
  11. Gelder

Hello Brian80,

Welcome to the community! So, sorry to learn of your loss. My sincerest condolences! I have been widowed so, I have 'some' small understanding of your experience. However, I have no wee ones. Please, familiarise yourself with the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. Then, I suggest you begin posting in some of the 'introductory threads'. Such as What does your member name mean?, What was the last movie you saw? and so on. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the staff here.

Warm regards,

12. Gelder

Hello Jj__mama,

Welcome to our little corner of the www! So lovely to have a new member with ovaries! As opposed to, just having a 'member'.<giggle> Please, take sometime to review the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. Then, please start posting in threads that, interest you. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

13. Gelder

Hello Ghostlord987,

Welcome! I hope you and yours are well. Please, take the time to peruse the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. Then, pick a thread that is of interest to you. I recommend threads such as What does your member name mean? and the like.

Warm regards,

14. Gelder

Hello XxxGunner999,

Welcome to our little portion of the net! I believe you will find much here to interest / intrigue you. First, I highly recommend you examine the "Forum Rules, FAQs" and Help section. This should help you avoid any unintended errors or misunderstandings. Then, I suggest you comment in threads such as What does your member name mean?, Why are you here? and so on. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

15. dd373dd

dd373dd New Member

I am 70 and a widower. I live in the USA and enjoy this forum and have a few good friends here.

16. PhantomPhace

PhantomPhace Trusted Member

Hello everyone, I am 27 and just curious about what this site has to offer and would love to chat to ppl!

17. mist erincest

mist erincest Trusted Member

Wsup people im looking arround the forum, it seems very intersting, greetings

18. Ankita mittal

Ankita mittal Trusted Member

23 M India ., fantasies on sis , done with cousion ( not all the way though lol)

19. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

20. fatpanda1

fatpanda1 Fallen Angel

Welcome Odette

Odette likes this.