1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. KingMike

KingMike Trusted Member

Hopefully everyones doing alright. :)

2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

3. Djole

Djole Trusted.Member

Just want to say Hi to all, and throw in my 'two cents',

I don't think that incest is weird or that the people in incest are; I think that it's a matter of attraction, love and trust.
    In all of my years of having sex, I haven't had a lot of partners, even though I know A LOT of people and they aren't related to me! :)
    I was involved with my cousin. Because we had sex, didn't automatically mean that I fuck her sister, mother or she my father... The time I spent with my cousin was special. We trusted each other like no other sexual partner, we explored, we experimented, we didn't judge. We knew each other, we moved on because 'it was wrong', and I still haven't found that trust again...:(

laymanms likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Djole, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. tristen

tristen Account Deleted

hey im Tristen, looking forward to spending time on here talking with you guys! just another guy in the states with a fetish :)

6. Neophyte

Hi Tristen, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. feee52555fff

feee52555fff Trusted Member

Hello lovely woman and others.
    Middle aged man and from Europe.

8. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

9. Icedoor

Icedoor Trusted Member

Hi, everyone. Im so shy, so i couldn say often few words about me. Only that i like to run, play videogames and view movies&series.

10. slisse

Welcome to IB.

11. kb68

kb68 New Member

hi to all married couple in 60s here both open and no taboos love to chat more to any one

12. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

13. sanya11

sanya11 Trusted Member

hi all i am from russian man

laymanms likes this.
  14. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

15. Fork

Fork Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I'm 28 years old and have had an obsession with my younger sister for far too long. Looking forward to being on here.

Giacomo and Xr4ti like this.
  16. Neophyte

Hi Fork, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

17. KingMike

KingMike Trusted Member

Hopefully everyones doing great! :D

18. beihesan

beihesan New Member

hi all, i come from russia, i began to make love with my mom from 1 year ago, i feel so good and i want to find more friends who like this too

Giacomo, laymanms and Inlovwithsis like this.
  19. Antonio Morales

Antonio Morales New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Antonio Morales I'm New here

20. Antonio Morales

Antonio Morales New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Antonio I'm bisexual I have a daughter and two grandchildren, my granddaughter is 18.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2020
    Giacomo likes this.